Metagenics, Cal Apatite 1000, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Wonderful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3141215 From California on May 03, 2010

I have been using Metagenics supplements for over a year now and have been very pleased with their products. My chiropractor recommended this calcium for my osteoporosis. Great product, plus iHerb has been an exceptional company to order from. Orders with standard delivery take no more than 2 days. One time it took less than 24 hours from placing order to arriving at my front door. Thank you iHerb!

Great Cal Apatite Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

For the bones.

Posted by Reviewer2899620 From Maryland on Dec 30, 2011

I take this because my holistic MD told me I should take it, since my last DEXA (bone) scan revealed that I have osteoporosis. I'll see when I get my next bone scan if it's helped.