Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Hot Flash Relief

Posted by Reviewer1649233 From Arizona on Sep 22, 2011

I had to go off my Vivelle Dot patches due to a tumor in my breast. The hot flashes started within a few days and got increasingly worse. I tried a few other supplements that actually made things worse for me. My Chiropractor/Kinesiologis tested this product on me and I have been using it now for about 4 months. It reduces the number and severity of flashes...they are now tolerable. I started taking 2 daily because that is what my body tested for but dropped to 1 daily because of expense. Two definitly worked better...the flashes all but disappeard. I would return to the 2 daily if the price were to be reduced. METAGENICS listen up!!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2839744 From California on Feb 06, 2012

Ive used this product only 3 weeks. It seems to be helping. Will continue to use. Hot flashes reduced quite a bit. Very surprised how one tablet a day has helped. First heard about rhe rhubarb extract on Dr.Oz show. One of the female Dr., GYN ,suggest this product over HRT. Im happy I tried it. 4 stars because of the short time and would like to see what the future holds.

Its working in conjunction with other things

Posted by Reviewer1409634 on Feb 12, 2012

I'm also taking black cohosh powder and Estrace cream. I thought this product wasn't working, until I didn't take it, and got hot flashes all night long. I got up and took one pill, and the hot flashes stopped and I finally got some rest. Been taking it ever since and will be placing another order today!