Metagenics, Insinase, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Glad to have Metagenics available from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3020790 From New Hampshire on Mar 06, 2010

Great brand, recommended by my Nurse Practitioner.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 From Japan on Apr 05, 2012

This product is the most effective supplement that I have ever tried for reducing blood sugar. Usually, whenever I eat high carbohydrate foods like bread, pasta or rice I can feel my blood pressure skyrocket and I get very tired. If I take 3 of these before a carb-heavy meal I feel perfectly fine afterwards, just like I when I was in my early twenties. I have tried ALA/RLA and other blood-sugar supplements, but none are as effective as this. It is expensive but in this case you do get what you pay for. One word of caution. This supplement is effective, but if you really over-do it with a huge high-carb meal you will still feel the insulin spike, though it will be delayed by several hours.

High Insulin

Posted by Reviewer2972109 From California on May 02, 2011

This product, along with Metagenics MetaGlycemX, was recommended by our Doctor of Osteopathy for our daughter's unusually high blood insulin levels along with limiting carbohydrates. Her blood tests are coming back with lower numbers!