July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Metagenics, Ultra InflamX, Chocolate Orange Flavor, 25.7 oz (728 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

nutrition when digestion is off

Posted by Reviewer1122917 on Aug 01, 2010

One of my doctors suggested that I use this product when I was not able to digest anything that I ate. Ultra InflamX not only helps to sooth my sensitive system but it also gives me the nutrition that I miss when I can not eat. I have been using it for about 6 years. The Chocolate Orange flavor, which I like, is the only one I have used up until a month ago when I started using the Pineapple Banana flavor, which I like during the summer so far. The chocolate orange flavor is not too sweet and not too chocolately but just right for a quick chocolate fix :) I only use one scoop, instead of the recommended two, at a time (once a day in the morning) mixed in a shaker with organic almond milk. I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 because it is expensive. It was even more expensive when I bought it through my doctor. I am not happy with Metagenics because they don't allow the online resellers to sell it at the price that they want to. I know this because I was able to buy it below the listed price from time to time and then the price went back up - so essentially Metagenics is price fixing their products.

Metagenics Ultra Inflamx

Posted by Reviewer1729172 on Mar 22, 2011

This helps me greatly with my inflammation issues caused by my chronic Lyme (and other tick borne) diseases. i recommend this to anyone who suffers from autoimmune inflammatory diseases.

Ultra InflamX

Posted by Reviewer1216218 on Apr 22, 2011

I like everything about it.

metagenics ultra infamX choc orange -- just great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1268547 on Aug 30, 2011

Of all the supplemental breakfast food I've found, metagenics choc orange is the best. Not too sweet, good choc flavor and just a hint of citrus. All the nutrition I need in the morning. And the iHerb service is top notch!

Day Starter

Posted by Reviewer1566961 on Feb 12, 2012

I have been using this product since June 2011 when my doctor put me on an anti-inflammatory diet. I drink this every morning, I mix it with almond milk;sometimes in the blender with ice, sometimes I just shake it up. It's chock full of vitamins, minerals, etc- just what I need to get my day started and keep me on track with my diet

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »