Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Metagenics, UltraClear SUSTAIN, 29.4 oz (840 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

My dog loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2675450 on Jul 26, 2010

I talk to my dog through an animal communicator and the last time we spoke he told the communicator that "Mom (me) gives me some new stuff that helps my eyes and skin not itch and it helps my tummy too." I'm thrilled that Sustain seems to have powers even it's maker is unaware of.

Great Smoothie Booster

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on Aug 26, 2010

My doctor recommended this product to help my daughter with leaky gut after over use of antibiotics. She had so many ear infections at a young age and we gave her a lot. Now she has a lot of food intolerances and allergies. This has helped us get some of her stomach problems under control. I also use it when I'm pregnant and can't keep any other food down. It helps me get protein and vitamins in my system in an easily digestable form. My daughter and I only use half the recommended dosage. It tastes better and is easier on sensitive tummies.

Great UltraClear Sustain Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"