Method, All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner, Pink Grapefruit, 28 fl oz (828 ml)

Love it!

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 02, 2011

We have used this cleaner since before iherb carried Method products, and we can't live without it. So far this is our favorite scent for the cleaner, but they are all good. Cleans much better than the orange cleaners we had been using. Will get just about anything off.

No more holding my breath while I clean!

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Nov 14, 2013

I love that Method products aren't full of chemicals, which irritate my throat and make me light headed. This cleaner isn't for heavy-duty cleaning, but does the job as a surface cleaner. The smell is nice, too! I've been using it in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

Nice smell, good result but big shipping weight

Posted by Silverfern7 on Feb 14, 2014

The smell is great, it is so pleasant that it encourages me to keep cleaning! The result is also quite good, however, this product doesn't remove the bacteria, so I'm mainly using it for cleaning windows, mirrors and doors. The shipping weight is quite big, so I will think twice before reordering. The bottle isn't very economical.

good

Posted by 5627828357013969539 on Aug 14, 2013

It doesnt do miracles, just as good as stuff I can buy at supermarket. But natural. And much cheaper.

Love this!

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Apr 24, 2014

I really like this one, I use it all around the house! Bathroom, kitchen, when dusting. Love the smell!