Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 24, 2011

probably effective, but smell too strong

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

좋구만요~

Posted by Reviewer2490950 on Jul 31, 2013

메쏘드 주방세제 이후로 팬됏네요 욕실세제 국내꺼 쓰다 써서그런지몰라도 그렇게 냄새 독한지도 모르겟고 잘닦이고..분무도잘되고 좋네요~평이 들쑥날쑥이어서 에티튜드랑 고민햇는데 솔까 에티튜드는 비싸서.. 잘닦여요!!

goood

Posted by 5362194824815239159 on Jan 27, 2014

goood

Posted by pleiadianstargoddess on Mar 11, 2014

This is my favorite scent of bathroom cleaner. Much nicer of a scent than the lemon verbena. My opinion anyways.

METHOD not test on animals!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Aug 18, 2014

THEREFORE I buy their products, and they work pretty amazing!!

욕실청소 짱!

Posted by 5533424948770167334 on Sep 02, 2014

오자마자 청소를 해보았는데 냄새가 있지만 쏘는정도는 아니고요. 청소도 잘되요. 락스와 비등해요, 오히려 락스보다 더 좋은?? 이거 꾸준히 애용해야겠어요, 완전 청소에 짱이에요!

very good

Posted by 5473252473242092296 on Feb 18, 2015

Love it

Great Cleaner

Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Apr 07, 2016

I love this bathroom cleaner. It smells excellent and doesn't make me dizzy like most commercial cleaners. I also love that it's not tested on animals! How awesome is that? It's great to know my bathroom can be cleaned without the use of harsh chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »