A-MAZ-ING!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Aug 26, 2011

Works great, smells incredible - very clean and very much like basil... makes washing dishes a sensory delight!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012

This tool is a good washing dishes. When delivering a bottle was not damaged.

I love it! Smells goods, plenty of foam, beautifull bottle with pump.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 19, 2011

1) This dish soap have a very light, grass scent. Not as basil smells, but very pleasant. We all likes it. 2) It gives plenty of foam - to tell the truth we were afraid, besause some biodegradable soaps does not give enough foam. 3) Bottle is very beautifull, it looks good in my kitchen. And it has very unusual shape for the dish soap. 4) I like soaps with pump very much. Maybe it's difficult to see on the picture, but this bottle has pump! I also like that it's not tested on animals and i can use it for the silver dishes. I will order Method, Dish Soap Refill now, to save the nature and also my money. I'm sure bottle will work for the plenty refills.

Everything I wanted

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 01, 2013

I was looking for the soap that would be effective but mild to hands, and not staying on my dishes, being impossible to wash away. fairy which is the only available one in Ukraine is actually hard to wash off. Method soap is great - it washes all grease off, doesn't stick to your dishes and doesn't leave the strong smell. I love it so far.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Dish soap foams well, washes well - also works in cold water. A light fresh scent of basil. Contains SLS, but the skin does not dry or irritate the skin.

Unique scent. Hope it stays around. Good for the kitchen

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jan 02, 2013

Another winner

말이필요 없죠.

Posted by 5597015284557342140 on Aug 26, 2013

제가 써 본 세제 중 정말 최고 입니다. 메이어스 보다 더 뽀득뽀득 깔끔하게 닦이네요. 엄마집에도 메쏘드로 바꿔주고 저도 앞으론 무조건 메쏘드만 쓰려구요^^

향도 좋고 거품도 잘나고 세정력도 좋아요!!

Posted by Reviewer1191817 on Aug 29, 2013

애티튜드도 써봤는데 거품이 잘 안나서 헤프게 써지더라고요, 그래서 이걸로 바꿔봤는데, 펌핑 한번만 해도 거품 잘나고 잘 씻겨요.. 향도 좋아요!!!

will buy it again=)

Posted by Reviewer1585747 on Oct 03, 2011

Love it! Its became a pleasure to wash the dishes=)

lathers well

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 18, 2011

Has a real fresh basil smell. I was surprised. It also lathers and cleans realy well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »