CONTAINS SLS--SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE--DANGEROUS

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jul 23, 2013

SLS HAS BEEN LINKED WITH CANCER. THIS SHOULD BE LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND INGREDIENTS, BUT WAS "HIDDEN" WITH OTHER LANGUAGE.

Great product!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

This item works great, smells great and looks great too ;o). Very efficient, but the pump squirts straight at you instead of down. It is really concentrated, and a little goes a long way. Bonus points for not testing on animals.

These sell at over 6 euros in Finland ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. at the local stores (that's like 8 dollars), and you can get them here for less that 3 euros. Bargain. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Handy pump, no more dropping the dishwashing liquid. Smells delightful!

Posted by Reviewer1308114 on Mar 24, 2014

Love how I can just pump the soap and not have to make extra mess picking up and putting down my dish soap with wet/dirty hands.

Wonderful

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

A great product, great smell. Works as stated. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Love it

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 02, 2014

Great smell and it creates bubbles.

Hostess/Birthday Gift for Friends

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush/sponges or refill pack. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Method does it again

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Oct 21, 2013

Method products are simply great products. What they put in and what they put out are creative and well thought through. I love the packaging. For something as basic as a detergent, I never knew using it can both be a visual as well as a utilitarian joy.

sparkling dishes

Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 14, 2011

excellent, cuts through grease, even leaves stainless steel products shiny without having to wipe them straight away, doesn't dry out hands like supermarket dish detergents

Smells awesome

Posted by 4660710464347366350 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells great, lasts forever!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »