These sell at over 6 euros in Finland ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. at the local stores (that's like 8 dollars), and you can get them here for less that 3 euros. Bargain. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

delightful

Posted by 4821136243302483910 on Jul 08, 2013

Smells so nice, and the pump gives the right amount for an ordinary dish wash. If there is more grease, you need a little more than one pump.

great smell, gentle on hands

Posted by 5722276211423747771 on Apr 14, 2014

for my opinion not so good fighting oily dishes

Cleans well

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

Although this is more expensive than the store brand, overall i find it's still worth it. With cheap dish soap, i use more squirts per wash, so it works out to be similar or maybe even cheaper. I can really feel the dishes becoming non oily after washing, wherever with cheap soap i can still feel the oil and needs to wash it one more time before rinsing.The smell was a little disappointing. I expected more intense smell and i can barely smell any clementine scent.

nice one

Posted by 5178244341428860251 on Aug 23, 2016

I like the bottle the smell of the soap. Feel like totally refresh my dirty dishes. And I bought it like 5months ago. I feel like I can use this forever. If I can't find other good dish cleanser replacement, I will keep buying it! Nice one!!

Nice dish soap

Posted by 5111144339658689022 on Oct 28, 2016

I love the clementine fragrant and will buy it again. Its soft on hand. My first purchased for this bottle came to me with the cap unsettled properly and was leaking. The product seal must be improved i believe. Thanks.