Method Dish Soap

Posted by 4827376572930828225 on Dec 15, 2015

Small amount enough, very effective stuff

Awesome!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Dec 22, 2015

You won't regret! Good stuff!

Hostess/Birthday Gift for Friends

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush/sponges or refill pack. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Very good

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent product. the product would be perfect if the distributor could deliver less product at once since i feel i am wasting some of it every time i use it which is a pity.

Beautiful

Posted by 4972168274295870572 on May 30, 2016

This dish soap makes me want to clean my kitchen. It smells so nice

Cleans well

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

Although this is more expensive than the store brand, overall i find it's still worth it. With cheap dish soap, i use more squirts per wash, so it works out to be similar or maybe even cheaper. I can really feel the dishes becoming non oily after washing, wherever with cheap soap i can still feel the oil and needs to wash it one more time before rinsing.The smell was a little disappointing. I expected more intense smell and i can barely smell any clementine scent.

great smell, gentle on hands

Posted by 5722276211423747771 on Apr 14, 2014

for my opinion not so good fighting oily dishes

delightful

Posted by 4821136243302483910 on Jul 08, 2013

Smells so nice, and the pump gives the right amount for an ordinary dish wash. If there is more grease, you need a little more than one pump.

Ok stuff, smell not that great for me.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Oct 25, 2011

The one I had been using was discontinued so got this. The pump is very nice looking on the counter. It smells nothing like Clementines to me and to me does have a chemical like smell although I know there are no chemicals. It does the job cleaning my dishes so that is good.

Doesn't maintain suds

Posted by 4915036362104399735 on Nov 23, 2014

I was hoping for more from this product and would never use it again. It might smell nice but you need to use a lot to get a decent suds up. I'm going back to Mrs Meyers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »