Love Method Products

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Nov 30, 2011

I get the hand wash to go with this, and not only does it smell great, the contemporary design actually looks good sitting on my kitchen sink!

My Dishes have never sparkled so.

Posted by 5715784355038912727 on Feb 23, 2015

This soap is fantastic. I had been using another brand and had never realized how much crud was left on my dishes until I started using Method dish soap. My dishes sparkle like crystal now! And, to top it off, my old brand of dish soap was supposed to make your hands soft with use, but my hands were always dry and scratchy after washing dishes; when I started using Method my hands feel great. They are not dry at all. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that the pump leaks if you leave it in the sun (like if your sink is right in front of a window), but if you open the cap just a tiny bit to let the air out it quits leaking, and doesn't affect the usability of the pump at all.

Good, but not my favorite.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jan 02, 2013

Liked it, and might buy this scent again, but didn't like it as much as other scents.

Convenient and usable bottle

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jan 23, 2013

Not economical, nice bottle,didn't like the smell

Excellent

Posted by atinarin on Dec 21, 2012

I've used this before and adore the cucumber scent. Foams very well and leaves dishes clean.

israel