Method Dish Soap

Posted by 4908600157160961844 on May 05, 2013

I love this product. It is very good on grease, I even got my deepfryer clean with it. Top marks. I do wish that they would wrap their products in bubble wrap, as coming all the way to New Zealand, I have had alot of spilling with their products.

the BEST Dish soap EVER!

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 23, 2013

I Love method products, they never seem to disappoint me :) This soap foams very well and cleans great using only a small dab of product, the smell is wonderful. I absolutely love this one and will definitely re-purchase.

Method dish soap

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on Sep 14, 2011

Works well, no animal testing, natural ingredients, smells good. Like the pump mechanism. Only downside is it does not ship well. There was some spillage from the container, but fortunately iHerb had put bottle into plastic bag so spillage was contained.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1032780 on Dec 13, 2011

I like this dish soap because it works very well (a little goes a long way) & it has a clean but pleasant scent. I'm simply not a fan of the ubiquitous lemon, apple fruit or chemical scented dish soaps. What would improve this product would be offering it as a refill. The pump bottle is quite robust & Method does offer dish soap refills in other "flavors", just not the Sea Minerals

Fornøyd!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

For en stilig flaske til kjøkkenbenken! Effektiv og rengjør veldig bra. Smart pumpefunskjon! Vil kjøpes igjen

I like the Method dish foam.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2014

The pump top is very convenient, no need to lift the bottle. The foam washes well.I have bought and rebought in different fragrances.

The only dish soap that we use.

Posted by Harpocrates on Jan 26, 2015

Loving it!!

effective and smells nice

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Jun 25, 2016

I love Method's products. This is a nice product with a pump for convenience

Good

Posted by 5567584978713284987 on Sep 06, 2016

Very good pump

Our favorite of Method dish soaps

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

This is our go-to scent and I love the cleaning power and the great reusable bottle. We usually alternate between a Method scent and Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds (diluted about 5-1).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »