Perfect Hostess Gift

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush or sponges. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Love the scent!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

Lemon and mint makes a great scent. Great hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands. I use it in inexpensive foaming dispensers and it works well.

Good ingredients, very liquid!

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

this hand wash smells good and all, but it's very liquid. Almost like water. It did'nt do it for me

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 21, 2014

I bought it to refill "Method, Mickey Mouse Foaming Hand Wash, Lemonade" and I like it. It's gentle enough, it has very-very light lemon smell and works great with this bottle. I will order more refills by Method, they are so good, unexpensive and convenient!

Smells good