Method, Hand Sanitizer, Sweet Water, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

terrible smell that lingers

Posted by 5648984739865716557 on Jan 31, 2013

I purchased this because Method doesn't utilize animal products or animal testing and because I've had a good experience with their laundry and dish detergent. The hand sanitizer we use at school is filled with all sorts of crazy chemicals, so I thought this would be a better option. Sadly, I can't even bear to use it a second time. The scent is wayyyy too strong and lingers throughout the day. I thought "sweet water" would be a fairly neutral scent, but it's quite the opposite. It's so bad, it overpowers the smell of food when I'm eating and ruins the experience. I'll be giving it away and never ordering it again. It makes me hesitant to even try any other scents that Method puts out.

I love this!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Smells great and does not leave hands feeling too dry... Love it and will definitely purchase again!

perfecto

Posted by 5082575115656732593 on Jul 10, 2013

por su tamaño y envase me parece perfecto para llevar en el bolso. Con un garbanzo limpia e higieniza las manos. Me encanta!

best sanitizer

Posted by 5261291770229613518 on Sep 08, 2014

love this sanitizer! I carry it in my purse all the time. My children like to 'wash hands' when we are outside. good amount for the price. contains alcohol and smells like it for a second, for those who mind

Desinfectante

Posted by Karanoia on Jan 07, 2014

Lo llevo en el bolso y es muy cómodo

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »