Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1316377 on Aug 21, 2013

My kid loved the mickey mouse shampoo , the smell is great and decorating our bathroom perfectly.

Fun in the tub

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

My four year old loves to have his own soap - and it is great for both bath and shower. I love how he comes out squeeky clean and lovely-smelling without any harmful chemicals or ingredients!

Nothing wonderful

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Oct 19, 2014

I wished it came with a pump dispenser as the thin lid is quite flimsy. Does not lather as well as I would have thought. Smells faintly of sour lemon and not lemonade. Bought only because I like trying out different products or would have stuck to Everyday Shea.

I bought this one for the second time

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

I like it .

Love it

Posted by 5367412212638173493 on Aug 01, 2015

my son's a fan of mickey so he really loves this and it smells great. However, quite an amount of it would flow out of the bottle when in use as the hole was large. So be careful not to over-pour when using.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5153717581508639019 on Dec 26, 2014

I prefer this scent rather than the strawberry. Would prefer a bottle with a pump.

Very good

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It smells really good and my son is fond of it.

Love the scent

Posted by 4994905113925596011 on Aug 04, 2014

My 10 month nephew uses hypoallergenic wash, i love how this smells!! It lathers up very quicky so a little really goes a long way. It is unlike the non soapy HA washes we previously bought that were priced so high. This is affordable and i really really love the smell.

Slippery bottle

Posted by odereviews on Nov 10, 2013

This broke down the first day, because the bottle was too heavy and slippery for the kids. This is otherwise nice shampoo + bodywash. Nice looking Mickey Mouse bottle too.

Very drying

Posted by 5216859998393136032 on Apr 11, 2016

I used this product on my 4 year old and it left him very dry and itchy. I didn't want to waste it so I used it in myself. I also had the same result unfortunately. I won't be buying it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »