Very drying

Posted by 5216859998393136032 on Apr 11, 2016

I used this product on my 4 year old and it left him very dry and itchy. I didn't want to waste it so I used it in myself. I also had the same result unfortunately. I won't be buying it again.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method Mickey Mouse range and add on more products to complement it -- like a pouf/sponge or toothbrush/paste as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Gift for fds

Posted by 5128051600367059949 on Jan 23, 2016

Not yet try

kids loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Dec 20, 2015

They used it right up! The consistency is nice and thick. Lathers well and rinses easily

Love it

Posted by 5367412212638173493 on Aug 01, 2015

my son's a fan of mickey so he really loves this and it smells great. However, quite an amount of it would flow out of the bottle when in use as the hole was large. So be careful not to over-pour when using.

Very good

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It smells really good and my son is fond of it.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5153717581508639019 on Dec 26, 2014

I prefer this scent rather than the strawberry. Would prefer a bottle with a pump.

Nothing wonderful

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Oct 19, 2014

I wished it came with a pump dispenser as the thin lid is quite flimsy. Does not lather as well as I would have thought. Smells faintly of sour lemon and not lemonade. Bought only because I like trying out different products or would have stuck to Everyday Shea.

irritation of the eyes

Posted by 4721335111271368267 on Aug 20, 2014

The smell is nice, however, when it came to the eyes my son was crying badly, eyes turned red. For some reason he got a really bed reaction. Will use it for shower only.

Love the scent

Posted by 4994905113925596011 on Aug 04, 2014

My 10 month nephew uses hypoallergenic wash, i love how this smells!! It lathers up very quicky so a little really goes a long way. It is unlike the non soapy HA washes we previously bought that were priced so high. This is affordable and i really really love the smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »