Kids loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 01, 2014

Great smell, the kids smells like strawberries after bath :) And it makes a lot of bubbles too! My girls have long hair so I use a detangler or conditioner after washing their hair with this to avoid tangles, but it's no problem :)

My baby likes it very much. NO MORE TEARS!!!

Posted by 5533587439370651309 on Feb 23, 2015

The smell is fantastic. My 4-year old daughter likes it very much, and so do I - i also use it. The volume is great. The hair and skin isn't dry afterwards. Certainly will purchase it again. Besides no SLS. Запах фантастичен! Моя 4-летняя дочь просто в восторге от него, также как и я - я тоже им пользуюсь)) Объем большой. Волосы и кожа после него не сушатся. Непременно закажу как закончится. Тем более что нет СЛС.

A really nice smelling ...

Posted by acumen on Apr 04, 2014

… body wash, will buy again! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great product!

Posted by Yuliya-O on Jun 30, 2014

I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she instantly fell in love with it (and so did I). The smell is magical, it foams great and leaves the hair silky smooth and redolent for a long time.

For the little girl inside us all

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 21, 2014

Maybe you bought this for your favourite little girl or if you're like me (the mother of 4 boys) the little girl inside you who loves a bit of girly pampering. This is a gorgeous Strawberry Sherbet scented body wash that lathers well and leave a fresh fruity aroma on your skin. Non-drying, gentle and fun to use.

Good smell

Posted by 4841566973299344547 on Sep 26, 2014

Child likes it

hair is shining

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

good smell and good wash.

The kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1381265 on May 13, 2014

Great smell. And good for both hair and body. Will def buy again.

Smells really good

Posted by Reviewer2169269 on Jun 16, 2014

My daughter loves this.

Minnie mouse shampoo

Posted by 5434556460949037781 on Jan 23, 2015

My kids swear by their Minnie Mouse everyday. We couldn't live without it. The scent is fruitily and sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »