Method Floor Cleaner

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's great on hard wood floors plus the scent is fantastic. :)

great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1316377 on Oct 08, 2014

I have real wooden floor in my bedroom and in my kids rooms and i was very sceptical at first. This product really does good work and have wonderful smell (Almond scent) and cleans well. Will repurchase.

great concept!

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Jun 24, 2014

This is a great rethinking of a cleaning product! Go Method! It's it always a drag to clean the floor but with this you dont need to get much ready. it gives a nice shine and cleans well overall. The liquid is rather watery so it doesnt need to dilute it. no need to use a lot. the squirt bottle is quit and FUN! The almond smell is just amazing !!! it doesnt last very long so its not overpowering.

great product

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

almost all method products are great. This is one of them! Love! Love!

works well

Posted by stylomiloforever on Jun 02, 2014

works well

Smells divine!!

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 07, 2014

I used this product for the first time today on my wooden floors, it did a great job at removing dirt and marks and has left the most devine smell. I am now so in love with this smell I have cleaned everything wooden in my house!!

Another great Method product

Posted by 4708499678016839496 on Apr 29, 2014

This floor cleaner smells great and does a great job. The 'spray it on the floor' approach is unusual, other products are usually the 'squirt some in the mop bucket' type. I do like the spray approach but I think it's less economical than the traditional way, which is why I rated 4 stars.

so easy to use

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

great smelling and easy for cleaning my tiled flooring....doesn't leave the floor sticky...that makes is really great! :)

Cleans well & safe for parquet flooring

Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013

My only gripe with this product is it requires squirting on the floor directly before cleaning. Not very economical. Should come in a larger bottle then because it's used very quickly if mopping the entire house.

Lovely subtle scent, squirt bottle surprisingly easy to use

Posted by 5035332264928567368 on Sep 25, 2013

Great product that smells great yet not overpoweringly so. Feels like any normal cleaner though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »