Love these

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These wipes smell great and clean well. I like the natural ingredients and let my 4 year old help out when I clean the bathroom knowing that they aren't as toxic as a lysol wipe. Now we keep one pack in each bathroom so they are on hand. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Excellent product

Posted by Flicka on Apr 05, 2013

Excellent product, really like the fresh scent in my bathroom. Effective, at least on normal soap and shampoo stains.

make life better

Posted by Reviewer2256147 on Jan 30, 2013

these are very good, smells nice and do the job

Great easy cleaning

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012

These are fantastic and nice smelling. Love to have these on hand - especially when pushed for time. 2 minutes to clean bathroom. also great to have in toilet when you have boys - easy enough for them to clean up after themselves!!!

EASY TO WIPE AND CLEAN. NON TOXIC 향도 좋고 잘 닦입니다

Posted by Reviewer1568347 on Nov 18, 2012

화학약품처럼 말끔해지지는 않지만 2-3일에 한번씩 닦으면 물때 잘 닦여요.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Nov 03, 2012

Easy to use but smells a bit too much for me.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on May 19, 2012

Nice wipes, but wouldn't buy again. Nothing wrong but not great. 3stars because there flushable

OK

Posted by Reviewer2177910 on May 17, 2012

I wish that the scent of eucalyptus would be stronger, but these are good help for cleaning anyway.

Like These Wipes

Posted by Reviewer1318252 on Mar 04, 2012

I like these wipes better than other's that I've tried because they smell really good and are sudzy. I especially like using them on the toilet.

A little water needed

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

These are great for quick cleanups but I often need to rinse with a little water but this may be due to the fact that surface is already wet (my entire bathroom is the shower so everything gets wet). Perhaps when everything is dry it will not suds up so much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »