Love Mezotrace

Posted by Reviewer1486250 on Aug 24, 2008

I feed my dogs a raw diet, and I feel Mezotrace rounds out their diet by providing a complete supplementation of necessary vitamins and minerals... they are beautiful dogs, and it's not just because I use a good shampoo & conditioner on them... You get out of them what you put in them!

Effective supplement, general and therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer2326581 on Apr 13, 2011

We feed our dogs raw food, on which they have been thriving. One of our older mutts, however, was not able to digest any kind of bone, so we sought an alternative source of calcium, so important to dogs. We found Mezotrace. He lived to be 18. Another one of our rescues had joint problems, including arthritis. We weren't sure how much good Mezotrace was doing until those occasions we ran out. Within two days, we could see him struggling. I like the science behind this product, and I have been impressed with its effect on our dogs' well-being.

Well liked suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Nov 01, 2012

Have four dogs that am trying to feed mostly raw diet. Our oldest dog, Max, has always been an extremely picky eater and ironically, has the most health problems. In addition to this product have also introduced Flying Bassett's 100% MSM (from Iherb.com) and Kronch Salmon oil for dogs (doggiefood.com). Normally Max is very hesitant to eat food with any additional supplements. Fortunately, he finds all of these products very palatable and now cleans his dish. Hopefully, they will have a positive effect on his current health issues (too soon to tell.)

Mezotrace

Posted by Reviewer3288103 on Aug 20, 2007

My dog loves it, very palatable and is helping with strengthening and growing healthier nails. She has a nail disease that causes severe cracking, splitting and peeling back of her nails. Exsposing the nail bed then requiring surgery to repair damage. Mezotrace was recommened by our local herbal natural market. Thank you.

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on Jul 24, 2011

This has lots of great vitamins for dogs and is easily mixed in his wet food and added to hus dog.

shiny coat

Posted by Reviewer2187786 on Mar 05, 2012

One of my dogs, 10 years old, has developed a nice glossy coat after a few months of this product, a sure sign of benefit.

Review of Mezotrace dog formula

Posted by Reviewer1790983 on Sep 28, 2008

My dog seems to like the minerals, but it's too soon to tell any difference in his coat or anything else. Melinda Horn

My dogs like this

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 08, 2010

I sprinkle this on my dogs' food, along with some fat-free chicken broth and they love it.

woff !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

My dog does love this product and her joints etc are much better,

Doggie Health Insurance

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jun 27, 2016

Because I make most of my dogs' food at home to accommodate a highly allergic dog, I add this daily to increase the probability that they stay healthy. Seems to be working. I have been using it for over a year.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »