Love Mezotrace

Posted by Reviewer1486250 on Aug 24, 2008

I feed my dogs a raw diet, and I feel Mezotrace rounds out their diet by providing a complete supplementation of necessary vitamins and minerals... they are beautiful dogs, and it's not just because I use a good shampoo & conditioner on them... You get out of them what you put in them!

Effective supplement, general and therapeutic

Posted by Reviewer2326581 on Apr 13, 2011

We feed our dogs raw food, on which they have been thriving. One of our older mutts, however, was not able to digest any kind of bone, so we sought an alternative source of calcium, so important to dogs. We found Mezotrace. He lived to be 18. Another one of our rescues had joint problems, including arthritis. We weren't sure how much good Mezotrace was doing until those occasions we ran out. Within two days, we could see him struggling. I like the science behind this product, and I have been impressed with its effect on our dogs' well-being.

Well liked suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Nov 01, 2012

Have four dogs that am trying to feed mostly raw diet. Our oldest dog, Max, has always been an extremely picky eater and ironically, has the most health problems. In addition to this product have also introduced Flying Bassett's 100% MSM (from Iherb.com) and Kronch Salmon oil for dogs (doggiefood.com). Normally Max is very hesitant to eat food with any additional supplements. Fortunately, he finds all of these products very palatable and now cleans his dish. Hopefully, they will have a positive effect on his current health issues (too soon to tell.)

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on Jul 24, 2011

This has lots of great vitamins for dogs and is easily mixed in his wet food and added to hus dog.

handy

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

hard to review, as it is a dog product, but seems good.

woff !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

My dog does love this product and her joints etc are much better,

Doggie Health Insurance

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jun 27, 2016

Because I make most of my dogs' food at home to accommodate a highly allergic dog, I add this daily to increase the probability that they stay healthy. Seems to be working. I have been using it for over a year.

3 Dogs on it

Posted by Reviewer3179141 on Sep 17, 2016

Been using this for 6 years through 3 different dogs. Keeps them healthy

Mezotrace Special Dog Formula

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 23, 2009

Have added this to my pet's food to ensure he's getting all of his supplementation, with good results

Good addition to cooked food

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010

This appears to be a balanced supplement to add to a whole cooked meal for my dog.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »