Michael's Naturopathic, Blood Pressure Factors, 180 Veggie Tabs

My blood pressure is now normal!

Posted by Reviewer1013345 on Jul 18, 2011

Wow. That's all I can say. I have an acupuncture and naturopathic background. I had no desire to get on whatever meds MDs prescribe these days to reduce BP. I'm 48 and have been on the high side. For the past two months, it's been around 146/92 consistently. It was as high as 160/105. I knew I was getting in danger territory. So I did some searching and found this product. I read the reviews and thought it was worth a try. So I went down to my local Sprouts and found this on sale. I thought, "Good sign. Buy it." After all, I'd only be wasting $28.00 if it didn't work. Well, after 3 days, my blood pressure is absolutely normal! I just took it 115/80. I told my mother about it because she's battling with HBP, too. I love that I reduced my BP naturally. I cannot tell you how excited I am that this helped me. I knew the dangers of having mild hypertension. That danger is now gone. Thank you to the ND that formulated this!

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Jun 18, 2012

The medical profession keeps lowering the numbers for what constitutes "high blood pressure." It can be very confusing. Mine can run as high as 154/90 when I'm stressed but with this stuff it stays at around 125/78 no matter what is going on.

Michael's naturopathic Blood Pressure Factors

Posted by jscott4998 on Jun 22, 2012

I have been using this product for almost a year now to stabilize my blood pressure and I am very pleased with the results.

Benificial

Posted by Reviewer2986493 on Nov 10, 2009

This has been wonderful helping me gain contolr of my blood pressure without going to prescriptions drugs that a doctor can only guess at!

a believer in the natural way

Posted by Reviewer2000523 on Dec 17, 2011

Michael's Naturopathic BP Factors was recommended by a major health food store for my husband who has moderately high BP. My husband has been taking this and it does help, not in a drastic way, but seems to manage his elevations in BP. He refuses to consider drugs that cause side effects. IHERB has the absolute best price and their service has been great.