Lower Blood Pressure by Lowering Stress!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

Been using "Blood Pressure" for years--no negative side effects and a happy circulatory system !

So far so good

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Dec 28, 2013

I've only been taking this product for two weeks and I've seen pretty drastic improvement in my blood pressure readings. I suffer from white coat syndrome and have anxiety/panic issues. I was trying another brand that did not do anything. With this my blood pressure has been as low as 103/89 at home. At the doctors office my loos pressure would be as high as 170/115 but yesterday it was only 150/99 I think that's a huge improvement. It has also eliminated my heart palpitations and helped calmed my nerves. I'm no longer on antidepressants and have not touched the Bp meds my doc prescribed me. I'm also taking jarrow formulas coq10 and Nordic naturals ultimate omega d3. The only thing I have noticed is that it makes me a little sleepy. I take the recommended 1 pill three times daily. I will continue to take this product. It is now a must have.

does not work for me

Posted by plotus on Oct 24, 2013

i am trying this nearly 3 weeks but no improvement.

ouch 2

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Aug 28, 2013

Opened.

Works. Try it

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Aug 05, 2012

This product was a success for me. My blood pressure is now consistently in the normal range. The only thing I added was this to my nutritional program.

Michael's naturopathic Blood Pressure Factors

Posted by jscott4998 on Jun 22, 2012

I have been using this product for almost a year now to stabilize my blood pressure and I am very pleased with the results.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Jun 18, 2012

The medical profession keeps lowering the numbers for what constitutes "high blood pressure." It can be very confusing. Mine can run as high as 154/90 when I'm stressed but with this stuff it stays at around 125/78 no matter what is going on.

Michaels

Posted by Reviewer2045617 on Feb 07, 2012

The product arrived in .a timely manner and appears to be fresh and effective

Michaels Blood Pressure Factors

Posted by Reviewer1779034 on Dec 26, 2011

I have just taken this for the past month and seen my BP already under control. I'll continue and see if it can keep it this way for long.

a believer in the natural way

Posted by Reviewer2000523 on Dec 17, 2011

Michael's Naturopathic BP Factors was recommended by a major health food store for my husband who has moderately high BP. My husband has been taking this and it does help, not in a drastic way, but seems to manage his elevations in BP. He refuses to consider drugs that cause side effects. IHERB has the absolute best price and their service has been great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »