Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Michael's Naturopathic, Blood Pressure Factors, 90 Veggie Tabs

Its Working!

Posted by 5485964015324597855 on Apr 16, 2014

I have been recently diagnosed with blood pressure. I was having hot flashes type feeling, quite bad headache at the back of my head. Sys 140-150 / Dys 95-100 ... started with CircuPressure which didnt seem to work.Then switched to this formula along with SuperCortisol Support. My doctor prescribed me Amelidopine bescylate, which was spacing me out and I was unable to perform my work properly. However, after taking this medication I am noticing a significant improvement and my blood pressure stays within normal range I.e 125/80. I am actually off my medication for a week now and all is ok so far. I thought of taking some time to post this review ...will post a follow up in a month.

VERY GOOD BLOOD PRESSURE SOLUTION

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013

I worked in a Health Food store nearby in the 1990's. We carried Michaels Blood Pressure there. It worked so well that after a month most customers could stop taking pharmaceutical blood pressure medicines. Matter of fact, several local doctors were sending their patients to us to get Michael's Blood Pressure Formula because it worked better than medicines they could prescribe. UPDATE I spent some time researching this product and compared the ingredients in it now to the ingredients in the product when I worked in the Health Food Store. What has happened is that Michael's has stopped advertising the product as a combination of herbal and homeopathics. AND far as I can see they have removed the homeopathic ingredients. Those, IMHO, were the effective ingredients that made the early version of the product so effective. I have no idea why Michael's went that way unless that caved in to ignorant and uninformed criticism from doctors and others who have no understanding of homeopathy. So, I have changed to using Circu Pressure, as will be seen elsewhere in my reviews. it works and works very well.

Nice n Easy

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this for years with great results. My blood pressure is high normal unless I use this. It's great!

Micheal's Blood Pressure Factors (Naturopathic)

Posted by Reviewer1527487 on Nov 19, 2010

Great product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2014

I am continuing to purchase this product...it really helps me.