goood

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Apr 03, 2016

Works as far as I can tell, less eczema cysts by a fair margin

Excellent product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Dec 17, 2015

I love the taste of these sublingual tablets. I also like the fact that it has Vitamin K2 in a good balance. I like to take at least one of these a day, two in the winter cold and flu season. The brand I tried before only had 1000 units of D3, but I realized that if I took several a day I was getting too much K2.

Just what my grandma needed!

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Sep 02, 2015

My mom picks this high-dose D3 for my grandmother, who is elderly. It's really helped her.

Oh So Easy :)

Posted by 4621282124799914594 on Jan 13, 2015

Absolutely love these. They taste great, easy to use, Don't have to swallow big pills ( which i hate). Finding a product that has Vitamin D3 and K2 ( Mk-7)is great as almost all the K2 i found was Mk-1 or 4, and MK-7 is the best for ensuring the vitamin D3 gets into the bones :). Fantastic product, Fast postage, Trouble free online transaction. Will be using iherb for all my needs now :). Thanks iherb. Deb

Bien

Posted by yomismo on Jan 01, 2015

Saben bien, como un caramelo, se deshace en unos minutos

Great way to take your Vita D!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Nov 22, 2014

This is the quick way to get D to keep you from getting sick this winter!

helps

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Oct 24, 2014

We don't have as many colds

best vegan good-tasting vit D3 + K2 I found so far

Posted by 4639964392975257815 on Jul 22, 2014

This is really a good product. High dosage of Vit D3 combined with K2. Super taste. My daughter loves it and me too. Good relation price and quantity in comparison to other products of this kind

A Very Good Product - On my third bottle

Posted by Reviewer1761094 on Jun 21, 2014

Everything about this product rocks. The high dose means you can take just one or two a day - and they taste good. My vit D blood test was in good shape when I was last tested so this product is definitely doing the job. (I always take my vit D with something oily to aid absorption in the body). This product was not in stock for a while at iHerb and to be honest all other vit D formulations were not a patch on Michael's Naturopathic. I rate this product very highly.

I wish they removed xylitol and magnesium stearate

Posted by emanuela on May 31, 2014

Complaints: - contains xylitol - contains magnesium stearate - contains a high amount of vitamin K2 for me (I would prefer less, 45mg) My favourite was the 1,000 IU version, now discontinued. GOOD STUFF: However, now that I HAVE to take 5000 IU, I can take one 3 days a week. I do know they effectively raise my vitamin D levels, as they were in the optimal range when my doctor tested me last time (in spring). She was taken aback as she had never seen anyone with optimal vitamin D levels in her life!