Mild By Nature, For Baby, Tear-Free Shampoo & Body Wash, 12.85 fl oz (380 ml)

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2552628 From Canada on May 12, 2011

This is a really nice, mild cleanser with a very gentle, pleasant scent. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin and the scent doesn't hang around past bath time!

Gentle Wash

Posted by Reviewer2729013 From Florida on Aug 23, 2011

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

Very, very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2905303 From Spain on Sep 18, 2011

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Best product for my Sensitive Skin & Babies!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

Ingredients: No harmful chemicals, like PEG, propylene glycol or methylparaben. Only mild detergents. => Perfect for my extra sensitive skin!! I RECOMMEND: * DO NOT mix with cold water, it won't dissolve fully. * I'll keep buying this, no matter the price. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Really great !

Posted by OrganicGirl From Netherlands on May 23, 2013

Safe ingredients, almost no fragrance, great lather, really soft and smooth for my very sensitive skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.