Mill Creek, 99% Aloe Vera Gel, 6 fl oz (180 ml)

EDTA AND TEA

Posted by 4985933447772040082 From Singapore on Oct 22, 2013

Beware, this product contains (tetrasodium EDTA) and (triethanolamine)TEA which are toxic and harmful to the body. I didn't realize it until i received this product in my package.

Daily facial moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2959713 From Washington on May 26, 2008

As a daily facial moisturizer it works awesome. Very cheap, no irritants, no grease or sticky film, absorbs quickly. I've never been a user of facial mositurizers because of my oily skin, but using this before my oil free make-up seems to help keep the oil away for longer during the day. Great value!

Long awaited and loving it!

Posted by Reviewer2679667 From Canada on Jun 14, 2011

Been checking my mail everyday for this to arrive and finally it has! I recently came up with a strange rash ALL over my face and all the products I use stings on my face, EXCEPT THIS! This finally calmed it down and my face feels hydrated and not itchy anymore! I will buy this over and over and over. Probably use it alone in summer and this along with a light moisturizer during the winter. Another thing to note, I been having really really oily skin and even an hour after I washed my face and applied moisturizer I felt greased up again. I knew my face was dehydrated and I had to blot on literally 4 or 5 different lotions and it still wasn't enough.. THIS BABY CHANGED THAT! I washed my faced and put this on liberally and it was AMAZING. It's been two hours since and my face still feel freshly cleaned! HIGHLY WORTH TRYING.. especially at such an affordable price. Also, even though I haven't tried the other more known brands, I would buy this over anything else any day! Short and simple simple ingredients, NO smell at ALL (I sniffed real hard).

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3049125 From Sweden on Jan 03, 2012

This is the best Aloe I've tried for the price; it doesn't irritate nor leave a sticky film or burning sensation like some aloes can, if you have sensitive skin like me. Will buy again!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1932186 From Singapore on Sep 06, 2012

I have super sensitive skin and live in hot & humid Singapore. I must say this gel is perfect for me.. it sinks into my skin and does not leave it red or irritated one bit! Its great for cuts and burns too, and the texture is just perfect for me to add a couple of drops of sodium hyaluronate for that extra hydrating boost! Its cheap and works great! Never had any problems with the squeeze bottle too.. I'll be using this for many more years :)