THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on May 22, 2011

wanted to buy this for a really long time but was almost impossible to get because of poor restocking, but when i finally got it, oh my god.... it is amazing, seriously i have no other words.. it is completely ecological so that means no clogging for my precious pores, it has no smell which is perfect, cause i am really irritated with all those syntetical smells like "kiss my lips" brands.. uh. It also leaves the skin really soft and no white layer or grease, THANK GOD! and u also need only a small amount to moist your whole face, i dont use it for body or hands, i think this one is only for face use only.

The Best on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Oct 08, 2009

You can see the healing effects in 24 hours. It's not runny. No funny smells, or dyes. Perfect

Mill creek Aloe vere gel

Posted by Reviewer2811456 on Nov 03, 2009

very good value i use it after shaving. nice cooling effect. I would buy this product again

aloe

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Nov 09, 2009

I really like this product. It makes my skin feel really soft.

Love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 28, 2009

Great product! I especially love the consistency which is thick but yet it goes onto the skin smoothly and absorbs well. Thanks.

Great as mask

Posted by Reviewer3232783 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using this product as mask every night for two weeks, and I love it! It moisturize my quite dry skin.

Like aloe from the plant!

Posted by Reviewer1971427 on Mar 23, 2010

The next best thing to cutting an aloe plant open. Very soothing, nice fragrance.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 16, 2016

no fragrance.....smooths right on and sinks in quickly...leaves skin feeling silky...continued use skins looks a billion times better than it did....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great for allergic skin

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Aug 05, 2016

My skin is allergic to ANYTHING, except for this!! This is the only aloe Vera that I can use after trying 5 diff brands. HURRY UP AND RESTOCK PLS ITS BEEN 1 month!!!!!

Pure aloe

Posted by Reviewer2974924 on Nov 06, 2008

It works well on mosquito bite but not so much on sunburn. Not greasy, not sticky, great value.