itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1226272 on Apr 12, 2011

this shampoo is very gentle on my scalp i have an itchy scalp and it has relieved it and my hair is lovely and soft

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1095832 on Jul 22, 2011

Good for dry hair. Though the smell reminds me of catlitter. Shampoo is quite runny but lathers good.

Good for Scalp!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is one shampoo I have found that does not irritate my scalp. It leaves my hair absolutely clean, with good body. I only use this brand for those reasons and keep a stock on my shelve because the price I pay is much lower than local retail

Great Product.

Posted by chacho on Aug 19, 2010

Great product!Aloe is always a great buy. When it comes to Aloe, I drink it, eat it, bath in it, put it on my entire body from head to toe and brush my teeth with it.

Healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

My hair looks much healthier since I started using this shampoo and I like that it is a large bottle at an equally good price.

No words are able.

Posted by Reviewer1547633 on Jun 18, 2009

Best there is for scalp and hair. Keep it coming

I purchased an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3044321 on Jul 30, 2009

I've used aloe vera shampoo in the past, and have been looking for a product to replace the one I can no longer purchase. I am so happy to have found Mill Creek shampoo, and so is my hair.

AWESOME shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2471480 on Jul 13, 2014

I used to change shampoo and conditioner very often through my life. I wish I had found this sooner. My hair feels so soft after use. For once I feel like those ladies in the shampoo ads. My advice, use it together with the conditioner.

Top Quality!!!

Posted by 4959344451808555090 on Jun 26, 2016

Top Quality!!!

I like because it does not have a lot of preservatives...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 25, 2010

However, you have to use a good cream rinse after using or your hair will be dry. Cost is good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »