smells awful

Posted by 4754935732731293002 on Jan 30, 2015

I have only used this shampoo once and it smells so bad I don't think I will want to use it again! It smells like nail polish remover mixed with aniseed. I Used it with the matching conditioner, my hair feels dry, so not moisturizing enough for me.

AWESOME shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2471480 on Jul 13, 2014

I used to change shampoo and conditioner very often through my life. I wish I had found this sooner. My hair feels so soft after use. For once I feel like those ladies in the shampoo ads. My advice, use it together with the conditioner.

Would be great if no itch

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Oct 31, 2013

I love the sensation while washing my hair with this shampoo: feels like my scalp is very clean and breathy. However, shortly after drying, my head gets quite itchy. Also, the roots become oily the next day (which is not normal for me), and the itchiness increases. That may well be my individual response to the ingredients of course. The Mill Creek conditioner, however, remains my favorite hydra-rescue for very dry hair. I use it in combination with oils or oil-based conditioners, to retain moisture within the hair.

very good product

Posted by Lionelsa on Jul 28, 2013

Amazing shampoo. Make my hair healthy and clean for a week. My hair is dry, but I need no balm/mask after I use the shampoo. My mother has a very sensitive scalp. This product is so delicate and she has no more problems after used it.

great

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Sep 02, 2012

Workes fine on my hair and scalp, i don't scrats as much as i used to. too bad it is not aloe vera as the first ingredience. It is a little thin and watery, but works fine and smells good!

Good for Scalp!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is one shampoo I have found that does not irritate my scalp. It leaves my hair absolutely clean, with good body. I only use this brand for those reasons and keep a stock on my shelve because the price I pay is much lower than local retail

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1095832 on Jul 22, 2011

Good for dry hair. Though the smell reminds me of catlitter. Shampoo is quite runny but lathers good.

itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1226272 on Apr 12, 2011

this shampoo is very gentle on my scalp i have an itchy scalp and it has relieved it and my hair is lovely and soft

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 03, 2010

GOOD

Have enjoyed

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Nov 20, 2010

Nice to have a natural shampoo

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »