써본 샴프중 최고!! Triple LOVE!!

Posted by 5625493643692872471 on Sep 27, 2013

지금것 써본 샴푸중 가장 좋은 것 같아요. 머리도 떨 빠지고 쓰고나면 두피가 시원하네요. 린스는 안써보다 키트를 사면서 같이 써봤는데 향기도 좋고 머리가 차분해져요. I Love this product. This is the BEST shampoo!! My hair falls often and has lots of frizziness. With this product, I lose less hair and enjoy the calm. I feel very clean and cool after washing. Fragrance? No need to mention. GREAT!

Didn't work for hair loss for me

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Mar 23, 2015

Still losing hair when I wash but hair feels soft and thicker. My issue was hair loss so wouldn't buy again.

Stopped breakage

Posted by 5665121356823500686 on Oct 02, 2014

I use these products along with burdock root oil has completely stopped my breakage!

Review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 03, 2015

WOW is not enough for this package Thank God finally I bought something makes my hair silky .

Very good!!

Posted by 5175754796373258221 on Jun 01, 2016

It is realy good system! i like it

Hair is thicker and fuller

Posted by 5034152095194701881 on Aug 14, 2016

Have come back a second time for this kit. My hair is definitely fuller with use. I am very self-conscious of my thinning hair and this has restored a lot of my confidence and reduced my anxiety about thinning. My hair most certainly does not fall out or break off at the rate it used to a few months ago. As there aren't the same additives as regular products the conditioner does not 'detangle' my hair the same way-but this also has to do with the fact that the quality of my hair has changed since thinning out. I actually also use the Deep Conditioning Biotin Gel for that extra conditioning. Together, these have worked a treat for me.

Posted by Strelka on Jun 27, 2016

It kā sastāvā ir daudz labas lietas matu augšanai, kopumā ātru efektu nemanīju