10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mill Creek, Biotin Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

A different one

Posted by Reviewer2991364 on Mar 16, 2011

I found combination of Mill creek biotin shampoo and shampoo quite effective. My hairs have become thick and soft, thereby giving better look.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on Mar 31, 2011

I have used Nioxin for years with no real results. I have used the Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner and have received so many compliments. People want to know where I got my thick hair. Definitely will be buying this over and over again!

Effiscient and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I'm relaxed and I really liked this conditionner. It strenghtens the hair, more than indicated so make sure to use a moisturizing conditionner to avoid protein overload. Otherwise it help with detangling but dosn't soften the hair since it's protein based. The best thing with this conditionner is that it refreshes the scalp and makes the conditionning process very pleasant.

Smells bed and made my scalp itch

Posted by Reviewer3360793 on Dec 22, 2011

I love Mill Creek's jojoba shampoo. It actually reversed a thinning spot I have. So I thought I'd try this. I am not impressed and threw it out. The peppermint smell is blech and my scalp itched all day after using it....so much so I kept scratching my head. It didn't seem to benefit my hair much...I didn't like the look or texture. Maybe it will work wonders for some but it's just not suited to my particular hair. I'll keep using Mill Creek jojoba/cond. for a long, long time though.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008

I have normal, healthy hair and I think this conditioner is excellent. Leaves my hair feeling soft but not limp. There's a slight minty scent and tingle if you apply it to your scalp. Great ingredients list too. This is just so much better than drugstore stuff (which costs almost as much and contains all kinds of chemicals and perfumes) and iHerb offers such a good deal even with shipping included that I'd definitely repurchase.