Not as great as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer2486200 on Jul 14, 2013

This Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo was invigorating the first couple of times, It soon left my hair dull and greasy rather quickly I had the need to wash everyday as opposed to every other. Also two big negatives the first being a health concern. It claims to be SLS free but somehow they forget to mention SMS which causes the same toxic LUNG CANCER dangers as SLS. The second negative is the fact that they would actually use this foaming agent and not mention it. I feel I was tricked into believing it was a healthy alternative. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this product again. I'm looking into making a safer homemade version. It seems difficult to find something healthy that you can trust.

incredible

Posted by Reviewer1143604 on Aug 10, 2009

great product! Used the Biotene products also by Mill Creek. Gentle but cleanses my hair (thick and oily) well. Hair loss stopped. New growth evident. Love it.

super recovery

Posted by shepajulia on Apr 06, 2011

the first time did not like the shampoo, but after washing several times very surprised, he regained by the hair, made ‚Äč‚Äčthem healthier. Now I will buy it

Biotin shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3040258 on Jan 27, 2009

I love the shampoo. Ive noticed my hair has been growing very fast since ive been using the shampoo.

leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Apr 23, 2010

I like this shampoo a lot because it leaves your hair shiny and maneagable. I also have noticed that my hair falls out less.

Thicker hair

Posted by Reviewer1785793 on Apr 25, 2010

I feel that my hair is thicker and healthier after using this shampoo. That might be in combination with a cleaner diet and drinking lots of water, but whatever works is fine by me. Give it a shot, you might notice your hair stronger.

Rough Shampoo

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on May 26, 2015

Makes the hair really 'squeaky clean' such that I can't even rub my scalp up into a lather properly. Okay once washed off, but don't notice it doing much for my hair in terms of strength as stated on the bottle - in fact, dropping the most hair of all the hair strengthening shampoos I've tried so far.

Uplifting scent

Posted by Reviewer2518503 on Apr 14, 2008

Mill Creek has an excellent product with this shampoo. It not only has a nice mint scent I notice that my hair does not fall out and washing and conditioning my hair with the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner.

thining hair

Posted by Reviewer1226272 on Apr 12, 2011

i have thin hair and very dry this shampoo makes my hair shining and easier to manage and i have noticed it looks fuller and feels healthier

unexpected results!

Posted by Reviewer1209663 on Jan 07, 2012

I have had problem hair all my life--thin, straight and completely unmanageable. To help, I've tried just about every product under the sun. After the first use of this shampoo I hoped for a little more fullness; I got a lot more, plus the added bonus of manageability. So far, a LOT less wispy, flyaway thinness! In the past, just a wee bit of conditioner would make my hair a slippery, weighed-down mess, so I do not use it at all. This shampoo has given me the effect I desired from a small amount of conditioner, with the extra body too! Just hope the results continue. Definitely worth a try, especially at this price, thanks!