July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mill Creek, Biotin Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

incredible

Posted by Reviewer1143604 on Aug 10, 2009

great product! Used the Biotene products also by Mill Creek. Gentle but cleanses my hair (thick and oily) well. Hair loss stopped. New growth evident. Love it.

Not as great as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer2486200 on Jul 14, 2013

This Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo was invigorating the first couple of times, It soon left my hair dull and greasy rather quickly I had the need to wash everyday as opposed to every other. Also two big negatives the first being a health concern. It claims to be SLS free but somehow they forget to mention SMS which causes the same toxic LUNG CANCER dangers as SLS. The second negative is the fact that they would actually use this foaming agent and not mention it. I feel I was tricked into believing it was a healthy alternative. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this product again. I'm looking into making a safer homemade version. It seems difficult to find something healthy that you can trust.

Biotin shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3040258 on Jan 27, 2009

I love the shampoo. Ive noticed my hair has been growing very fast since ive been using the shampoo.

leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Apr 23, 2010

I like this shampoo a lot because it leaves your hair shiny and maneagable. I also have noticed that my hair falls out less.

Thicker hair

Posted by Reviewer1785793 on Apr 25, 2010

I feel that my hair is thicker and healthier after using this shampoo. That might be in combination with a cleaner diet and drinking lots of water, but whatever works is fine by me. Give it a shot, you might notice your hair stronger.