The best face cream :)

Posted by 5143729649904916490 on Nov 04, 2012

I have been using this cream for a couple years and it is the best cream I have ever used.I have exstremly sensitive skin and this really works for me. It is very hidrating and fast apsorbing into skin. No fragrance/parfume - the big + for me! I am over 30 and no wrinkles. My face is like baby skin! High recomending!

Elastin Cream

Posted by 5712307555057594840 on Apr 25, 2014

I have been using Elastin Cream approx. 35 years, I absolutely love it. As I am 71yrs. young, my skin looks young and firm. People can't believe my age, they are surprised when I tell them my age, they want to know how I keep I keep looking so young. I tell them it's Mill Creek Elastin Cream.I found not many people sell it here now,it's hard to get. Thank goodness I found this site on line.At least I know that I can always order it from you, thank you.I will be telling everyone where I now purchase it from if asked.

Elastin Cream

Posted by Reviewer1195457 on Feb 21, 2011

Very little change noted.

I LOVE THIS CREAM

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Jan 30, 2012

IT NUTURES MY FACE NICELY. I'M 51 AND I MUST SAY THAT SINCE I'VE BEEN USING THIS I'VE NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2338348 on Oct 24, 2007

I am using this product for the past 10 years and I have not found anything that is better for your face.

Mill Creek, Elastin Cream, 4oz.

Posted by Reviewer1793188 on May 31, 2008

AN EXCELLENT MOISTURIZER!!! WILL BUY AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! THANK YOU!!!

amazing

Posted by xposa05 on Jan 08, 2016

This cream is absolutely amazing. I am 35, don´t have many wrinkles, my skin is actually still prone to breakouts but this cream even helps with that and the skin is very smooth. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I have to say I think I finally found my skincare routine- hyaluronic serum and this cream on top of it. I believe my skin hasn´t been better, ever.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3296926 on Dec 01, 2008

This is just a great cream for night or day.

Mill Creek, Elastin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2558574 on Aug 31, 2009

I have been using this product for years. It is an excellent moisturizer.

hidratante

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on May 18, 2010

crema densa y a la vez penetrante, deja la piel preparada para el descanso o el frío.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »