Mill Creek, Jojoba Shampoo, Balancing Formula, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Grow your hair back

Posted by Reviewer2420678 From Ohio on Jan 31, 2008

My hair had thinned from stress and FM. I was looking for a shampoo that thickened, restored health, and contained biotin, keratin and jojoba. This is it. I used one bottle and noticed immediate improvements. I ran out and started using something else and my hair is blah and falling out again. So back to Mill Creek. 4 stars because it does leave your hair just slightly on the dry side, however with a little conditioner on the ends and my hair looks better than it has in years.

Lustrous

Posted by Reviewer1242079 From Alabama on Apr 09, 2008

Left my hair feeling soft and silky without those nasty chemicals. I've seen an all around improvement on breakage and shedding since the first use.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2526314 From Canada on Feb 13, 2009

I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soo soft and shiny and detangles very well I hardly need any conditioner. I have stopped using my other natural shampoos:). Will continue to purchase.

I love this shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1162167 From Nevada on Apr 01, 2009

This is a great shampoo I'm going to get it again and see if there is a matching conditioner.

Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by Reviewer2473380 From Washington on May 23, 2009

I am always trying new hair products and look for things that are moisturizing and leave my hair soft with a slip to it. This shampoo does such a good job that I am able to scale back on the repair conditioners that I use because I lighten my hair. As for other folks saying it's drying, if you overcondition your hair, like using too much protein treatment, it will feel dry even though it isn't. It works great on children's hair too.