disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285028 on Apr 07, 2010

I was excited about finding a valuable keratin shampoo and condition but while both the shampoo and conditioner slightly thickened my hair, it didn't soothe a dry scalp like other reviews mentioned it did. I also found the time it took to dry my hair was significantly longer than when other products were used. It seemed like it left a film on my hair. The texture and feel of my hair was course and dull. Other products used made my hair feel soft and shiny. With all these factors in mind, I would not be likely to order this again.

Kind of disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1707294 on Jun 07, 2010

Didn't get any better results using this conditioner than using a normal non-keratin conditioner.

Not enough moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2159680 on Oct 05, 2011

I'm using it together with Keratin shampoo, but they dry out my hair.

keratin

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

jai pas aprecier,

Para mi tipo de pelo no

Posted by 4910850536933569831 on Sep 02, 2013

No creo que sea un mal producto pero insuficiente para mi tipo de pelo y el clima seco en el que vivo. No suaviza y no facilita el peinado. No es para mi.

huele....ummmm

Posted by laurapeco on Mar 19, 2014

Es demasiado líquido y poco untuoso. Parece que se pierde y no se queda en el pelo Desenreda el pelo, pero tampoco muchisimo. Si lo tienes muy enredado, como que no. Huele muy bien a dulce o a chuche de melocotón. Hidrata, pero tampoco una barbaridad; es un acondicionador, no una mascarilla; no le podemos medir peras al olmo.