SUITABLE FOR VERY DRY HAIR

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Aug 14, 2014

It made my dry hair (with oily scalp) greasy and limp. Doesn't smoothen or disentangle hair.

Absolutely great!!!I even didn't expect it!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Mar 27, 2011

When I bought this conditioner had some doubts about its effectivity.But I must say,that it works great!It moisturizes my long coloured hair,makes it more softer and sleeker.Absolutely recommend!!!

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2240814 on Nov 25, 2008

The smell is very good. It does not leave your hair smooth like the regular conditioner when its wet but after you blow dry it you can really tell it makes a difference.

mill creek conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

Made my hair feel very silky and its not in a very good condition. will be buying this product again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745979 on Oct 20, 2009

Really nice conditioner, very lightweight which doesn't leave your hair oily. Also, leaves my hair very soft, love it! :)

brazilian blow dry

Posted by Reviewer2889878 on Oct 19, 2011

Millcreek Keratin shampoo and conditioner are fantastic products for using after brazilian blow dry treatments. I use it in my salon and on my own hair.

Very good

Posted by BroomHilda on Jan 20, 2014

Very nice conditioner, with proven beneficial ingredients on top of the list. Leaves the hair smooth, very manageable and very shiny! Lot less freez! Also highly recommended for use after Brazilian keratin treatment! It preserves and reinforces the results of the treatment !

awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer1897634 on Jun 11, 2011

the best cure for damaged coloured hair!! ever.

russia

Posted by miracle on Jun 18, 2012

great conditioner! saved my hair from scissors, smells very pleasant, very economy pack.

no se como he podido vivir antes sin esto!!

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Jun 20, 2012

Es sin duda el mejor acondicionador que he usado nunca, es perfecto para mi pelo encrespado y seco, lo deja al instante hidratado y con peso pero no apelmazado, es como si "rellenara" los huecos dañados y huele a fruta.Por fin he encontrado un producto natural que realmente le funcione a mi pelo