SUITABLE FOR VERY DRY HAIR

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Aug 14, 2014

It made my dry hair (with oily scalp) greasy and limp. Doesn't smoothen or disentangle hair.

Absolutely great!!!I even didn't expect it!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Mar 27, 2011

When I bought this conditioner had some doubts about its effectivity.But I must say,that it works great!It moisturizes my long coloured hair,makes it more softer and sleeker.Absolutely recommend!!!

Smoother hair

Posted by 5230410716740252359 on Sep 16, 2014

Use already smooth hair, like the smells.

Rating

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on Jan 19, 2015

very good

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2240814 on Nov 25, 2008

The smell is very good. It does not leave your hair smooth like the regular conditioner when its wet but after you blow dry it you can really tell it makes a difference.

brazilian blow dry

Posted by Reviewer2889878 on Oct 19, 2011

Millcreek Keratin shampoo and conditioner are fantastic products for using after brazilian blow dry treatments. I use it in my salon and on my own hair.

no se como he podido vivir antes sin esto!!

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Jun 20, 2012

Es sin duda el mejor acondicionador que he usado nunca, es perfecto para mi pelo encrespado y seco, lo deja al instante hidratado y con peso pero no apelmazado, es como si "rellenara" los huecos dañados y huele a fruta.Por fin he encontrado un producto natural que realmente le funcione a mi pelo

Perfecto

Posted by 5396659596488456310 on Dec 01, 2012

Solamente lo he usado una vez pero es muy bueno.Huele muy bien y desenreda increiblemente rápido y bien.Yo tengo una rasta y además mi pelo se encrespa bastante,y la verdad que desenredo el pelo casi sin cepillo y sin dolor.El mejor acondicionador que he probado.Supera a los convencionales.Please dont change this format!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745979 on Oct 20, 2009

Really nice conditioner, very lightweight which doesn't leave your hair oily. Also, leaves my hair very soft, love it! :)

My all time favourite repair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2114495 on Jul 01, 2012

This conditioner is just the best. Makes my hair soft, silky, manageable. I've used it for almost a year and I've seen some results with my hair breakage. Excellent quality for a very little price.