Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion

Posted by 5250542618691627952 on Dec 23, 2014

Mill Creek has been rated 5* by me since I began using it in early 1981 while living in Woodstock, Virginia (Shenandoah Valley). It's the first thing that goes on my face after shaving each morning and has been for nearly thirty-four years. I'm convinced that its ingredients contain age-reversing properties. Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion was for many years available in retail stores, particularly health food shops, but I must resort to on line shopping since it can no longer be found over the counter.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 24, 2012

This cream is non-greasy and highly moisturizing. I love the lemon grass fragrance, which smells great going on then fades to a pleasantly mild scent. I live in a dry climate and need moisturizer constantly.

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2760250 on Mar 13, 2012

My skin reacts very well to this cream. I enjoy using it.

Finally!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

I've tried many lotions and was never fully satisfied. With this one I am. It smells great, has awesome ingredients and is light yet moisturizing.

A great natural sun protectant and moisurizer

Posted by debraananda on Jun 20, 2011

I really love this product, it is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, without the heavy oily feeling. I mix it with magnesium, highly recommend

Mill Creek Aloe Vera and PABA Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1811718 on May 24, 2011

This it the best moisturiser and sun screen I have ever used. I have used it every day for more than 30 years.I was devastated when it was no longer available in England.My sister in law brought me some from Canada, I went on holiday to Canada and brought back three bottles, and now that these had gone and I had no hope of going over, I found it on the computer. I was so thrilled expecially when it arrived within a couple of days of ordering it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

The BEST moisturizing lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Nov 13, 2010

This and Alba Botanica are, in my opinion, the best hand and body lotions on the market. I have fair, dry skin and have used this product with wonderful success for over a decade, even flyfishing in the dry mountain air of Montana. For many years it was the only moisturizer I used on my face and I have flawless skin still at age 69. Mixed with a capsule of Vitamin E it's an excellent salve for sunburn and rashes. Because of the PABA it even offers some mild sunburn protection.

Best all natural lotion I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1700619 on May 02, 2010

This lotion has very good recipe. After using my hands feel very smooth. It is great for sunburns. It contains no mineral oil. Has a pleasant lemon smell and invigorates the skin.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Nov 05, 2009

Aloe vera is very good for any kind of skin conditions

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »