July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mill Creek, Moisturizing Lotion, Aloe Vera & PABA, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Mill Creek ALoe Vera lotion is great

Posted by Reviewer2804661 on Sep 06, 2008

I love Mill Creek Aloe Vera and Paba moisturizing lotion because it is virtually odorless when applied and leaves no greasy residue. It's the best I have found for controlling the dry skin condition of my hands.

The BEST moisturizing lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Nov 13, 2010

This and Alba Botanica are, in my opinion, the best hand and body lotions on the market. I have fair, dry skin and have used this product with wonderful success for over a decade, even flyfishing in the dry mountain air of Montana. For many years it was the only moisturizer I used on my face and I have flawless skin still at age 69. Mixed with a capsule of Vitamin E it's an excellent salve for sunburn and rashes. Because of the PABA it even offers some mild sunburn protection.

mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

Mill Creek Aloe Vera and PABA Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1811718 on May 24, 2011

This it the best moisturiser and sun screen I have ever used. I have used it every day for more than 30 years.I was devastated when it was no longer available in England.My sister in law brought me some from Canada, I went on holiday to Canada and brought back three bottles, and now that these had gone and I had no hope of going over, I found it on the computer. I was so thrilled expecially when it arrived within a couple of days of ordering it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A great natural sun protectant and moisurizer

Posted by debraananda on Jun 20, 2011

I really love this product, it is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, without the heavy oily feeling. I mix it with magnesium, highly recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »