Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion

Posted by 5250542618691627952 on Dec 23, 2014

Mill Creek has been rated 5* by me since I began using it in early 1981 while living in Woodstock, Virginia (Shenandoah Valley). It's the first thing that goes on my face after shaving each morning and has been for nearly thirty-four years. I'm convinced that its ingredients contain age-reversing properties. Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion was for many years available in retail stores, particularly health food shops, but I must resort to on line shopping since it can no longer be found over the counter.

Love it,

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Love it, smooth, not greasy, absorbed easily. Im a little sick of the lemony scent though. Will try another one next time.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 24, 2012

This cream is non-greasy and highly moisturizing. I love the lemon grass fragrance, which smells great going on then fades to a pleasantly mild scent. I live in a dry climate and need moisturizer constantly.

Very good moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I like the non greasing feeling and the fact that it softens the skin wonderfully. For me it would be the perfect moisturizing cream if you have normal to moisturzed skin. But for dry skin like me, you need something more consistent specially for winter time. But I will repurchase it for sure.

Nice lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

good but does not give all day moisture protection. Get dry after a few hours

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2760250 on Mar 13, 2012

My skin reacts very well to this cream. I enjoy using it.

Great, affordable, love this

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011

Just great stuff and so cheap. The pump bottle is very handy. I would have given five stars if the scent would have been even better (it's not perfect but way good enough) and if the absorption would have been better (not perfect but good enough). All in all, great stuff.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Nov 28, 2011

So far I am very happy with this. I have dry skin and use moisturizer all the time. It's nice to know I am using something that does not contain lots of chemicals.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Oct 26, 2011

This item is very good

Could do without the smell

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Oct 14, 2011

Good lotion but wouldnt buy this scent again, smells similar to a lemon cleaning product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »