Best all natural lotion I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1700619 on May 02, 2010

This lotion has very good recipe. After using my hands feel very smooth. It is great for sunburns. It contains no mineral oil. Has a pleasant lemon smell and invigorates the skin.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 24, 2012

This cream is non-greasy and highly moisturizing. I love the lemon grass fragrance, which smells great going on then fades to a pleasantly mild scent. I live in a dry climate and need moisturizer constantly.

mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

An Old Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3296926 on Dec 01, 2008

I started using Mill Creek Products in 1979 in California, but when I relocated out of state they were difficult to find. I was so glad to find it online.

Nice lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

good but does not give all day moisture protection. Get dry after a few hours

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Feb 17, 2011

Nice and light!

Very good moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I like the non greasing feeling and the fact that it softens the skin wonderfully. For me it would be the perfect moisturizing cream if you have normal to moisturzed skin. But for dry skin like me, you need something more consistent specially for winter time. But I will repurchase it for sure.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Nov 28, 2011

So far I am very happy with this. I have dry skin and use moisturizer all the time. It's nice to know I am using something that does not contain lots of chemicals.

Great, affordable, love this

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011

Just great stuff and so cheap. The pump bottle is very handy. I would have given five stars if the scent would have been even better (it's not perfect but way good enough) and if the absorption would have been better (not perfect but good enough). All in all, great stuff.

Great Product. I am very happy with the moisturizing propereties of this product

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Jul 05, 2011

It goes srtaight into skin leaving a lovely soft lemon fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »