Finally!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

I've tried many lotions and was never fully satisfied. With this one I am. It smells great, has awesome ingredients and is light yet moisturizing.

Great Product. I am very happy with the moisturizing propereties of this product

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Jul 05, 2011

It goes srtaight into skin leaving a lovely soft lemon fragrance.

A great natural sun protectant and moisurizer

Posted by debraananda on Jun 20, 2011

I really love this product, it is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, without the heavy oily feeling. I mix it with magnesium, highly recommend

Mill Creek Aloe Vera and PABA Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1811718 on May 24, 2011

This it the best moisturiser and sun screen I have ever used. I have used it every day for more than 30 years.I was devastated when it was no longer available in England.My sister in law brought me some from Canada, I went on holiday to Canada and brought back three bottles, and now that these had gone and I had no hope of going over, I found it on the computer. I was so thrilled expecially when it arrived within a couple of days of ordering it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Feb 17, 2011

Nice and light!

mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

The BEST moisturizing lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Nov 13, 2010

This and Alba Botanica are, in my opinion, the best hand and body lotions on the market. I have fair, dry skin and have used this product with wonderful success for over a decade, even flyfishing in the dry mountain air of Montana. For many years it was the only moisturizer I used on my face and I have flawless skin still at age 69. Mixed with a capsule of Vitamin E it's an excellent salve for sunburn and rashes. Because of the PABA it even offers some mild sunburn protection.

Best all natural lotion I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1700619 on May 02, 2010

This lotion has very good recipe. After using my hands feel very smooth. It is great for sunburns. It contains no mineral oil. Has a pleasant lemon smell and invigorates the skin.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Nov 05, 2009

Aloe vera is very good for any kind of skin conditions

An Old Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3296926 on Dec 01, 2008

I started using Mill Creek Products in 1979 in California, but when I relocated out of state they were difficult to find. I was so glad to find it online.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »