mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

Finally!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

I've tried many lotions and was never fully satisfied. With this one I am. It smells great, has awesome ingredients and is light yet moisturizing.

Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion

Posted by 5250542618691627952 on Dec 23, 2014

Mill Creek has been rated 5* by me since I began using it in early 1981 while living in Woodstock, Virginia (Shenandoah Valley). It's the first thing that goes on my face after shaving each morning and has been for nearly thirty-four years. I'm convinced that its ingredients contain age-reversing properties. Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion was for many years available in retail stores, particularly health food shops, but I must resort to on line shopping since it can no longer be found over the counter.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Feb 17, 2011

Nice and light!

Great Product. I am very happy with the moisturizing propereties of this product

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Jul 05, 2011

It goes srtaight into skin leaving a lovely soft lemon fragrance.

Love it,

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Love it, smooth, not greasy, absorbed easily. Im a little sick of the lemony scent though. Will try another one next time.

Nice lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

good but does not give all day moisture protection. Get dry after a few hours

Very good moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012

I like the non greasing feeling and the fact that it softens the skin wonderfully. For me it would be the perfect moisturizing cream if you have normal to moisturzed skin. But for dry skin like me, you need something more consistent specially for winter time. But I will repurchase it for sure.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Oct 26, 2011

This item is very good

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Nov 28, 2011

So far I am very happy with this. I have dry skin and use moisturizer all the time. It's nice to know I am using something that does not contain lots of chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »