Mill Creek, Moisturizing Lotion, Aloe Vera & PABA, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1940056 From California on Dec 24, 2012

This cream is non-greasy and highly moisturizing. I love the lemon grass fragrance, which smells great going on then fades to a pleasantly mild scent. I live in a dry climate and need moisturizer constantly.

mill creek moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2220366 From Australia on Nov 26, 2010

A wonderful product, leaves the skin silky smooth.I apply every morning and my skin is kept supple and moist all day, really love it and will continue to use it, thanks

Mill Creek Aloe Vera and PABA Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1811718 From Great Britain on May 24, 2011

This it the best moisturiser and sun screen I have ever used. I have used it every day for more than 30 years.I was devastated when it was no longer available in England.My sister in law brought me some from Canada, I went on holiday to Canada and brought back three bottles, and now that these had gone and I had no hope of going over, I found it on the computer. I was so thrilled expecially when it arrived within a couple of days of ordering it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A great natural sun protectant and moisurizer

Posted by debraananda From Australia on Jun 20, 2011

I really love this product, it is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, without the heavy oily feeling. I mix it with magnesium, highly recommend

An Old Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3296926 From Ohio on Dec 01, 2008

I started using Mill Creek Products in 1979 in California, but when I relocated out of state they were difficult to find. I was so glad to find it online.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »