10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Mill Creek, Tea Tree Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

PLEASE LIKE THIS COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS! THANKS! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

I love the big bottle! It will for sure last for a long time! It smells amazing and my hair gets really soft while using this! My bf always says that I smell so good after the shower, and it is this! The smell is divine, I think! :) The only negative thing about this is that it contains phenoxyethanol! Not good! I hope they will remove this cause that's something I don't want on my hair or scalp! I use this on my scalp too.. And it doesn't make my hair greasy! It's amazing!

VERY good!!

Posted by 4783841098721123888 on Oct 02, 2013

I really liked the scent of this product - and it left my hair very soft, sleek and shiny! Very good quality, i would definitely purchase this conditioner again!