Mill Creek, Tea Tree Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I LIKE this Tea Tree Shampoo!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 16, 2013

Mill Creek Tea Tree Shampoo does a good job on my long hair. It got my hair squeaky clean. It feels soft and looks good. The smell is a bit different but I am not used to using Tea Tree products. MillCreek has tons of other great health and beauty products and right now you can stock up and save on Mill Creek or any other items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5013918684670636373 on Feb 19, 2014

At first I really liked this shampoo, it left my hair squeaky clean and soft, but when I was using it for about two months I noticed that my skin started to flake. My mom also used this shampoo and she noticed that with her skin too, but earlier, and I didn't believe her, because I thought that these ingredients are safe, on ewg skin deep page this shampoo is rated 1 which means it's supposed to be safe, but don't be fooled. I liked Mill Creek Biotin 24H Shampoo better.