Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Mill Creek, Tea Tree Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5013918684670636373 on Feb 19, 2014

At first I really liked this shampoo, it left my hair squeaky clean and soft, but when I was using it for about two months I noticed that my skin started to flake. My mom also used this shampoo and she noticed that with her skin too, but earlier, and I didn't believe her, because I thought that these ingredients are safe, on ewg skin deep page this shampoo is rated 1 which means it's supposed to be safe, but don't be fooled. I liked Mill Creek Biotin 24H Shampoo better.

I LIKE this Tea Tree Shampoo!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Mill Creek Tea Tree Shampoo does a good job on my long hair. It got my hair squeaky clean. It feels soft and looks good. The smell is a bit different but I am not used to using Tea Tree products.

Ok but not the best

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Look, I was used to regular mainstream shampoos. Then I got sick and had to switch to all natural products with a good rating on the Skin Deep Scale. I understand that they won't foam as well or perhaps even perform as well, but I do have a minimum requirement. This product barely squeaks through the test. I would say: if you have short hair, this is right for you. If you have long hair, you'll have a crispy tangled mess. I think it's better suited to my husband - he likes it because he says it controls the oily scalp.