Best EFA on the market, Highest concentration and no aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Apr 12, 2013

After researching fish oil distillation and sources, I found Minami to be the best for quality. It's easy to swallow with absolutely no after-taste. One of the very few supplements where I notice the results, and notice when I forget to take it. Fish oil has been shown to help not only cardiovascular, but also neurological conditions and arthritis. One soft gel of CardiO-3 provides a 90% concentration of omega 3's! This is at least 3 times the omega 3 concentration seen in most fish oil supplements. The reason is Minami uses a special distillation process that not only preserves the product better (lower heat) but also does not result in any saturated fat compared to most fish oils on the market. In addition, Minami tests all their batches for contaminants and publishes the results. I like the transparent] approach compared to other fish oil companies claiming to be quality.

service

Posted by Reviewer1262646 on Aug 11, 2010

very satisfied with iHerb service. Never been disappointed with any of my orders.

Trusted Quality

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Dec 31, 2010

So far, I'm very pleased with the product. It's still to soon to know if it's helped keep my cholesterol in check. I've used other Minami products for my family and have been very pleased with their quality along with iHerb's service and prices.

Really great product

Posted by Reviewer2504094 on Mar 01, 2011

If you take as many supplements as I do, it is always great when you can bite open the cap and not have so many capsules trying to get through your stomach. Maybe a liquid Dropper would serve. It has to taste good or at least tolerable. This product tastes good so no problem with swallowingso many gel caps. Will see how the blood work comes out this time. Don't want to take "Statins".

Minami

Posted by Reviewer2697975 on Mar 22, 2011

My husband has elevated cholesterol and this one works!

Minami Cardio-3 - - the best

Posted by Reviewer2085375 on Apr 24, 2011

I have found this to be the best dietary supplement ever. It actually affects my sense of well-being - -for the better!.

Great Price-Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2535482 on Jul 28, 2011

The product suits my needs and is offered at a great price.

It worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2108622 on Feb 19, 2014

Great product. It lowered my cholesterol and helped a cousin with depressive symptoms. I highly recommend it.

Best Product