10% Off Orders Over $40!

Minami Nutrition, PlusKenkO, Broad Spectrum EFA Omega 3-6-7-0 Formula, Orange Flavor, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2374281 on Mar 11, 2008

These softgels have no fishy smell or taste. That is important to me because I hate fish. I have been taking them for about 6 week and my skin, hair and nails have improved and look great. I just ordered my third bottle.

Karin Mitchell

Posted by Reviewer2376192 on Feb 07, 2009

This is a great product--it solved my hot flashes!

PlusKenko

Posted by Reviewer1774869 on Sep 04, 2008

this product gave me a headache and insomnia so I stopped using it. I have found that the Minami products that I've used to be very strong. I'm sure the y are good for some but not for everyone. Their MorEpa works very well but if I take more than one every other day, it also gives me a headache and dizziness.

PlusKenkO

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on May 26, 2008

I just started using this supplement about two weeks ago, so it is too soon to tell. But the lady who owns my local holistic health store highly recommended it, and I thought I'd try it. I ordered it from iherb.com because she was selling it for $34.99 for a one-month supply, and it was more than $8 cheaper on this site. I thing that's a good deal, and I will continue to order it through you. Thanks!