Works perfectly for S. Dermititis

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Great product. Cheap, clean ingredients from what I can see and works wonder for my Seborrheic dermititis. Way better than Nizoral shampoo for me. Like the idea of clay as ingredient to absorb excess oil. I haven't read about any serious issues with long term use of salicylic acid so far (except rare allergic reaction or irritation)so will continue to use it. Thumbs up to iHerb's great service, prices, shipping rates.

disappointment

Posted by 5012374495699110470 on Nov 11, 2012

At first I thought that I finally found THE shampoo for my psoriasis. But after two washes my skin became accustomed to it and the dandruff reappeared...

THIS REEKS & does NOT help with dandruff!!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2011

I have MCS (severely allergic to chemicals) and thought I'd try this because it's supposed to be natural. NOT SO!!! It reeks!!! It's horrible, I couldn't get the stench out with a lot of vinegar rinses. Even after my hair was dry I could still smell it. I smells foul, toxic and noxious and the chemical stench lingers for hours afterwards!! Not only that, it did nothing to help with my greasy scalp and dandruff. Needless to say, I won't buy this dud again!

Posted by Reviewer3172091 on Apr 02, 2012

Best anti-dandruff shampoo on iherb and we've tried lots!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1469989 on May 12, 2013

Best shampoo I've tried in a while. I do have Seborrhoeic dermatitis and I feel that it does a fairly good job of keeping it at bay, though it hasn't totally removed it. I have only used it for about a couple of weeks, and washed my hair 4-5 times during this period, so it might just be that I have to use it more often to see even better results. It also leaves my hair very soft almost as if I was using a conditioner, which is good since I don't use any conditioner at the moment due to the fact that it causes acne along my hair line, ( I rinse with a vinegar/water mix at the end instead). Very pleased indeed!

nice dandruff shampoo

Posted by 4761569543138164929 on Aug 01, 2013

nice dandruff shampoo Highly. recommend it! and i will buy it again and again.

My husbands favourite

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Keeps the dandruff away, and the scalp healthy. Been using this regularly for about 8 months now, and the dandruff and itchy, sore scalp is gone completely.

Really works

Posted by 4780778043680703522 on Jul 27, 2014

It is the only dandruff shampoo that leaves me with no flakes. I have tried about 5 others.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Aug 05, 2014

It's the only shampoo that dossent make my psoriasis worse!

AMAZING

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on May 08, 2015

This shampoo is just amazing! It helped after only one use. Moreover, there were no knots.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »