Shady ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jun 13, 2015

phenoxyethanol -- which is basically a paraben. Not good.

I was surprised with the great coverage

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 29, 2015

I have been looking for a decent natural concealer for awhile - of course nothing covers up blemishes and pores like Mac products- I was pleasantly surprised with this. The colours are perfect- great coverage of dark circles, zits, and large pores. Just make sure you wear a good cream under it- its doesn't dry up, but if you don't wear cream it has the potential to be. Will repurchase!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 23, 2014

I'm super pale, and was afraid this might be too dark, but it's great. I use a paint brush to apply it to little areas I want to conceal, and I usually don't use any other foundation.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

No better all quality ingredients concealer. The natural color is just right for my skin tone. I bought my first one 5 years ago and am down to the edges. I picked out the color in a store so I got it right. This time I ordered online and got a shade lighter than I wanted. I still love all Mineral Fusion make-up.

ok

Posted by Dononelia on Jan 05, 2014

it goes in fine lines maybe because he have a lot of coverage (that's a very good point) he is gone at the end of the day even if you put powder on

Favourite concealer!

Posted by Reviewer1198216 on Nov 21, 2013

This goes on so smoothly, with brush or finger, covers circles and redness round the eyes perfectly and the lighter one highlights very nicely. Love it!

GOOD and BAD

Posted by 5426426026984303482 on Oct 10, 2013

i heard it is a really good concealer from some1 so i bought it! Cant say i am really impressed nor can i say i am disappointing it does what it is meant to that is to cover up however i find that it rubs off when i apply bb cream and also its abit too dry....

it's ok

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

it's just ok. it is creamy, but doesn't cover my dark circles that well.

good!

Posted by 4827215120154180374 on Aug 28, 2013

It is very good if you've got dark circles like me. It is very pigmented, and has a good coverage. It does crease, but have you ever found an under eye concealer that doesn`t? :)

Good product

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 19, 2013

I use the salmon coloured part for hiding my dark circles and the skin coloured part for the rest of my face. For me, the colours are a bit too dark, but I solve this problem by applying my mineral foundation afterwards.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »