i like it!

Posted by nastia on May 26, 2012

good concealer, it covers dark areas under my eyes and does not get into wrinkles. хороший консилер, закрашивает темные круги и не собирается в морщинки.

Great for dark circles

Posted by namtoc on Sep 29, 2012

I have always been looking for a good concealer to hide my awful dark circles, and I've tried a number of high end products. This concealer is my favourite so far, cause the salmon color hides very well the blue tones on the under eyes, and the brighter color helps to highlight or hide some blemishes. The texture is soft and creamy, it doesn't crease along the day (I use a setting powder to fix it). Really a great product for the price!

Good product

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 19, 2013

I use the salmon coloured part for hiding my dark circles and the skin coloured part for the rest of my face. For me, the colours are a bit too dark, but I solve this problem by applying my mineral foundation afterwards.

Love!

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on Mar 20, 2012

My favourite concealer so far, it covers perfectly my very dark circles!

Just perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on Apr 07, 2012

So smooth. And it looks natural.

GOOD and BAD

Posted by 5426426026984303482 on Oct 10, 2013

i heard it is a really good concealer from some1 so i bought it! Cant say i am really impressed nor can i say i am disappointing it does what it is meant to that is to cover up however i find that it rubs off when i apply bb cream and also its abit too dry....

Shady ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jun 13, 2015

phenoxyethanol -- which is basically a paraben. Not good.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 23, 2014

I'm super pale, and was afraid this might be too dark, but it's great. I use a paint brush to apply it to little areas I want to conceal, and I usually don't use any other foundation.

I was surprised with the great coverage

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 29, 2015

I have been looking for a decent natural concealer for awhile - of course nothing covers up blemishes and pores like Mac products- I was pleasantly surprised with this. The colours are perfect- great coverage of dark circles, zits, and large pores. Just make sure you wear a good cream under it- its doesn't dry up, but if you don't wear cream it has the potential to be. Will repurchase!

good!

Posted by 4827215120154180374 on Aug 28, 2013

It is very good if you've got dark circles like me. It is very pigmented, and has a good coverage. It does crease, but have you ever found an under eye concealer that doesn`t? :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »