Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Mineral Fusion, Concealer Duo, Warm, 0.11 oz (3.1 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 21, 2011

GREAT coverage which lasts all day. I can blend them to match my light Asian skin. It works best with liquid foundation but doesn't with powder foundation from my experience. I will purchase this again.

Best so far.

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I've given up expecting a concealer to last all day on my dark under-eye circles (which are inherited, not lifestyle induced) and not looked cracked or settle into my 32-year-old wrinkles by the end of the day. However, this one has the best coverage, the best colour match and boy does it go a long way. When it arrived I was disappointed that it was so small, but that was 6 months ago and after using it every day it still looks like it's hardly been touched! That's the darker side; the light side is probably too light for my skin (which is actually quite fair) and I literally have barely touched that half so it's a bit of a waste having a duo, but for the value I've got out of the "good side" I can't really complain!

Good for Asian

Posted by 5227509406196496588 on Oct 06, 2013

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1660829 on Nov 08, 2011

Great creamy but light concealer. Love the blending benefits, don't love the packaging. Only because I dropped it off the counter and it broke at the hinge.

Not for under eye darkness

Posted by 5594426246965793382 on Sep 08, 2014

ეს კონსილერი ვერ ფარავს თვალის ქვეშ ჩამუქებულ უპეებს, თან აშრობს კანს, მაგრამ სახეზე ლაქების თუ გამონაყრის დასაფარად კარგია. This concealer is not for under eyes dark circles (at least for me it does not work), also it's drying, but it's quite lightweight and does quite a good job for covering some imperfections or discoloration on the face. So, I'll use this on my face. P.S. still searching a good natural under eye corrector/concealer. Before that I have to use bobbi brown corrector, which is SO great for me. Guys if you know any natural alternative of this great product please tell me :D

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »