Mineral Fusion, Concealer Duo, Warm, 0.11 oz (3.1 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 From Japan on Sep 21, 2011

GREAT coverage which lasts all day. I can blend them to match my light Asian skin. It works best with liquid foundation but doesn't with powder foundation from my experience. I will purchase this again.

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1660829 From Canada on Nov 08, 2011

Great creamy but light concealer. Love the blending benefits, don't love the packaging. Only because I dropped it off the counter and it broke at the hinge.

Best so far.

Posted by Reviewer3238070 From Australia on Jan 07, 2013

I've given up expecting a concealer to last all day on my dark under-eye circles (which are inherited, not lifestyle induced) and not looked cracked or settle into my 32-year-old wrinkles by the end of the day. However, this one has the best coverage, the best colour match and boy does it go a long way. When it arrived I was disappointed that it was so small, but that was 6 months ago and after using it every day it still looks like it's hardly been touched! That's the darker side; the light side is probably too light for my skin (which is actually quite fair) and I literally have barely touched that half so it's a bit of a waste having a duo, but for the value I've got out of the "good side" I can't really complain!

Great for me

Posted by Reviewer2103260 From United Arab Emirates on Apr 20, 2013

It works great to cover dark circles. Firstly i use just little bit of dark one as a corrector, then use light one as a concealer on top (this kind of system in Bobbi Brown to cover dark circles corrector+concealer). I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Great for me. Plus i'm very happy that it's without harsh chemicals.

Good for Asian

Posted by 5227509406196496588 on Oct 06, 2013

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »