A favorite !

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 14, 2012

This cream, packed with hyaluronic acid, not only quenches my dry skin but, since it is also rich, it really helps the skin to retain moisture and to feel nourished. It provides me instant relief from feelings of tightness. The skin on my nose no longer flakes off after a day out on a cold windy day or a long hot shower. It even passed the test of a 12-hour flight : I applied it generously before the flight, and for the first time ever my skin felt and looked normal after the flight, while it usually feels like parchment after a long flight. It spreads nicely and leaves my skin with a healthy satin glow but not too shiny, since it sinks in quite well (I don't need to apply power on top). I find it rich enough to be used as a night cream. I like the radiant fresh aspect my skin has from using it, and feel my skin supple. Subtle smell which I find very pleasant. Apart from the preservative (phenoxyethanol, not the worst), the formula is super healthy with quality ingredients.

Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream, for dry skin types

Posted by Reviewer2809615 on Nov 18, 2014

I bought a tube of this cream about a year ago because it had mineral peptides, including copper, which are supposed to be good for your skin. However, the ingredients have changed. Now this cream contains iron, which is an oxidant! I would prefer antioxidants! Will not re-purchase.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

This cream feels fantastic on skin! Immediately skin feels so smooth & soft, & looks brighter & firmer, & feels so all day. Takes away any dryness. My Mum tried & she found it same affect. Beautiful scent. Good size tube, and no need to use loads per application. Good value. Will definitely buy again.

It works

Posted by 4692952971461548174 on Jun 01, 2012

Very very good! My dry ever scaling skin feels a deep relief with this cream It can me used both in the morning or evening.

Broke me out

Posted by Reviewer1112167 on Jan 26, 2014

Thought I'd like this cream for winter, but I've come back to it multiple times and each time, without fail, it gives me acne overnight. Over it!

very good

Posted by 5602632827404254499 on Mar 27, 2014

i love this product. i have been using this for 3 years now very very good

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Dec 04, 2012

This cream goes a long way, has a nice lemony smell and feels good on the skin. I will buy again.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Feb 07, 2013

I love this cream. Non greasy, my skin fully absorbs and hydrates. Husband says my face glows! What more could I want!

Great for very dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer1802617 on Feb 06, 2012

This facial cream is excellent. Most moisturizers leave my skin feeling tight but this one leaves it feeling really soft re-hydrated. Seems like my skin looks fresher and smoother too.

Nice cream for colder climate.

Posted by Reviewer2632790 on Oct 14, 2011

I enjoy using it on windy days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »