Mineral Fusion, Lengthening Mascara, Graphite, 0.57 fl oz (17 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2703872 From Singapore on Jul 01, 2012

Thought it would be clumpy like other natural mascaras but it worked very well giving a feathery light finish. Not smudge or water proof though. Would like a water resistant formula.

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Nov 04, 2013

I don't know how anyone can give this mascara less than five stars. I am a big max factor and Dior Mascara fan. But this mascara is even better than anythig else i have tried! not to mention the lovely i ingredients, which propel this mascara to one of the best, and super highly recommend. I am really really. Impressed as you can see but I have tried them all the natural and the synthetic mascaras. Get this! You will love it.

Mineral Fusion, Lengthening Mascara, Graphite

Posted by Reviewer2976667 From Latvia on Dec 28, 2011

Very good to use, does not irritate the eyes, but not waterproof

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Nov 21, 2011

I am so happy that iherb carrries this now! I have used many pricey brands and this one compares favorably. I love that it is safe - made with minerals. I love iherb! I recently ordered from another co. ( iherb didn't have the face cream I wanted) and I am still waiting for my order to arrive. In the meanwhile I ordered from iherb, and my stuff was there 2 days later!

Very good mascara, but came from IHerb dry

Posted by Reviewer2054847 From Pennsylvania on Dec 16, 2012

I like this mascara very much. I use to buy it in my local health store. This time I ordered it on IHerb and it came very dry. Now I need to find a liquid that will make it moist again, maybe eye drops... :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »