Best natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Jul 01, 2012

Thought it would be clumpy like other natural mascaras but it worked very well giving a feathery light finish. Not smudge or water proof though. Would like a water resistant formula.

Mineral Fusion, Lengthening Mascara, Graphite

Posted by Reviewer2976667 on Dec 28, 2011

Very good to use, does not irritate the eyes, but not waterproof

Very good mascara, but came from IHerb dry

Posted by Reviewer2054847 on Dec 16, 2012

I like this mascara very much. I use to buy it in my local health store. This time I ordered it on IHerb and it came very dry. Now I need to find a liquid that will make it moist again, maybe eye drops... :(

never was in my order

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 01, 2014

never got to try it, wasn't delivered in my order

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Nov 21, 2011

I am so happy that iherb carrries this now! I have used many pricey brands and this one compares favorably. I love that it is safe - made with minerals. I love iherb! I recently ordered from another co. ( iherb didn't have the face cream I wanted) and I am still waiting for my order to arrive. In the meanwhile I ordered from iherb, and my stuff was there 2 days later!

:) bought my 3rd now

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Apr 19, 2015

I don't know how anyone can give this mascara less than five stars. I am a big max factor and Dior Mascara fan. But this mascara is even better than anythig else i have tried! not to mention the lovely i ingredients, which propel this mascara to one of the best, and super highly recommend. I am really really. Impressed as you can see but I have tried them all the natural and the synthetic mascaras. Get this! You will love it.

Love this mascara

Posted by 5123572659041860729 on Dec 26, 2015

Goes on well makes your lashes thicker and longer looking which is a hard combination to find and it's a natural product what's not to love?

love love love

Posted by 5516668335880572506 on Feb 18, 2016

Dette er muligens mitt favorittprodukt på iherb. Elsker denne. Jeg blir ikke sort under øynene noe jeg ofte har blitt av mineral maskaraer tidligere. Fast bruker😊 I love this one.

Good mascara

Posted by 4719757307614397768 on May 26, 2014

Nice and thick, but I do find it clumps the eyelashes a little. The colour is good and it doesn't flake or slide onto your face.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Jan 30, 2012

Ok, but not the best I have tried

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »