10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Olive1, Light to Full Coverage, 0.32 oz (9 g)

Pleasantly liking this. 4.5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Aug 30, 2011

This is a good mineral foundation that covers well and has staying power. It has a dewy matte texture. My pores still show through but I was told to use primer beforehand to smooth out my skin. I rarely wear makeup though (other than mascara and lip color) so I'm not keen on using extra products, but in fairness, I might be expecting too much from a mineral foundation product without the primer. The color is an excellent match for my skin (light olive) and I can see why those of Asian descent would like this shade. Also, I love the sleek packaging as I have a small make-up bag and space is limited. Great to use with Eco-Tools retractable kabuki powder brush.

Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Olive1.

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012

A bit too cakey for me.

Good makeup, not great

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I love this brand, but this makeup isn't the best by the company. I do like the texture and non greasiness, but not so much the color> I probably just chose the wrong color. A little pricey though.