July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Miracle II Soap, Miracle Neutralizer, Nature's Miracle for the Total Body, 22 fl oz (638 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2293558 on Jul 20, 2011

I personally use for gingivitis and it works better and taste better than prescriptions I have had....bonus....can be swallowed without it harming you.

Just in case

Posted by Reviewer2952446 on Apr 28, 2012

I worry about eating too many acidic foods, so I swallow 2 gulps of the neutralizer every day. It is like a gentle baking soda drink without any taste. I don't have acid reflux or indigestion anymore.

Always in our home

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Jun 06, 2011

I don't really understand the label but use this neutralizer as an additive to thick lotion or soap. We've used this and the other MII products for years.

Miracle II Soap Neuatralizer

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Apr 20, 2014

I use this in the bath. Also put in coffee to help detox.

Great to balance PH and detox

Posted by FireWhack on Dec 04, 2013

Take 1 ounce morning and night in spring water or distilled. This supplement seems to be homeopathic, so I personally only use UPS as carrier on hompatic supplements that have electronicly enginered water, see kingdommonatomics website for info. Also check out LiquidManna, another supplement given by the Holy Spirit. I use it as mouth flush to balance ph for my teeth after meal and swallow. And face wash or aftershave Works as a soap internally, cleansing your body. Miracle 2 also use some advanced futuristic eloptic/orgone tech to electronize the water. I googled it, and this is some really fascinating stuff

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »