Miracle II Soap, Miracle Neutralizer, Nature's Miracle for the Total Body, 22 fl oz (638 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2293558 From Michigan on Jul 20, 2011

I personally use for gingivitis and it works better and taste better than prescriptions I have had....bonus....can be swallowed without it harming you.

Just in case

Posted by Reviewer2952446 on Apr 28, 2012

I worry about eating too many acidic foods, so I swallow 2 gulps of the neutralizer every day. It is like a gentle baking soda drink without any taste. I don't have acid reflux or indigestion anymore.

Great to balance PH and detox

Posted by FireWhack From Norway on Dec 04, 2013

Take 1 ounce morning and night in spring water or distilled. This supplement seems to be homeopathic, so I personally only use UPS as carrier on hompatic supplements that have electronicly enginered water, see kingdommonatomics website for info. Also check out LiquidManna, another supplement given by the Holy Spirit. I use it as mouth flush to balance ph for my teeth after meal and swallow. And face wash or aftershave Works as a soap internally, cleansing your body. Miracle 2 also use some advanced futuristic eloptic/orgone tech to electronize the water. I googled it, and this is some really fascinating stuff

Amazing Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

I spray this on myself after a shower, I spray it on my cat; he loves it (then wipe him litely with a paper towel)spray in mouth after brushing teeth, spray in my eyes when chopping hot onions and it works instantly to neutralize the burning/tearing, spray it on bug bites and the itching goes away...quickly. Many more things to use it for, but once you use this stuff, you will want it around all the time.

Great. Love the stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 From Japan on Oct 05, 2013

Diluted, I use this in the bath and on the car.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »