July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Miracle II Soap, Miracle Soap, 22 fl oz (638 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice stuff. Dilute in the car window wiper water.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jul 03, 2013

Car. Hair. Anything, really. Best diluted.

Miracle Soap II

Posted by 4729646103358116932 on Oct 16, 2012

I was introduced to Miracle Soap in Auguat on a trip. I love it. I especially like taking a bath & soaking in tub & the soap really does amazing things to help sore or achey muscles. I'll be ordering more. Your ordering was a delight & very professional the way the package got to me. The package was great & everything got to me perfectly with no glitches. Very professional.

MMII for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Sep 19, 2011

I'm so glad that i-herb carries MiracleII products. I have sensitive skin and cannot use anything else except miracleII soap or baking soda in the shower. It unclogs the pores of the skin (regular soap Clogs the pores.) I also use the soap with a bit of baking soda to brush my teeth. My dentist is impressed with how clean my teeth are. In the winter months I use MMLL moisturizing soap.

the truth

Posted by Reviewer1934367 on Mar 16, 2012

the best soap anywhere in the world that I have ever seen or even been told about in more than 30 years.

Gentle Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2726334 on Apr 01, 2012

if you're a skeptic, overlook the new age claims for the recipe for this soap and just enjoy its wonderful cleansing abilities. I don't care if the formula for the soap came from spiritual insight or from little green visitors. The soap is gentle, thorough and highly concentrated.Great product!You can even use it to brush your teeth--seriously!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »